Chapter 4 : Meeting fate

I kept looking at the clock.....12:44....I needed to get there quick or I could kiss my car away.. The bell rang and I quickly ran to my locker, dumped my stuff and ran to the designated place..The toilets were empty and nobody was there...

"Hello???Anybody here???" I whispered it because I didn't want to startle anyone. I jumped back when I saw Olivia standing in front of me...."What???!!!" I glared at her accussingly"So you're the culprit?!"

She smirked at me and pointed to one of the stalls. I quickly ran there to see my purse on top.... But when I checked inside it, there was nothing there.

While I was checking, Olivia came in and barricaded the door. I couldn't get out. She pushed me onto the toilet seat.

"What????"

She held a finger to my lips, sat on me then took her finger of my mouth to kiss me.

I thought I was gonna die....

This is not how I wanted my encounter with her to be.....

I love her.....

But its going way too fast for me..

Olivia must have sensed it too since she stopped kissing me and started fiddling with my bra.

"Whats wrong?"

I couldn't answer........I was full of emotion, that if I spoke, I wouldn't be able to stop...

"Don't hate me.....Say something..."

I just leaned on her breasts and said into it, 

"I don't like, I Love you. I don't want to say somthing, I want to say everything. I wouldn't cry for you, I would DIE for you........."

I looked up at her and her face was full of understanding...

"I know...All those things....I would do them, EVERYTHING for you...Don't you forget that.."

I wasn't paying attention since I found the clasp to her bra, unhooked it and started carressing her breasts. It went erect under my touch. Olivia started groaning like mad. She put one finger in her mouth and one hand was pulling down my thong. I was completely soaking...I couldn't help it. Olivia was about to kiss me when the stall door opened and there stood Wesley.

He looked damn pissed at me but not at Olivia. He then turned to her.

"Didn't I tell you to come to my car 35 minutes ago????!!!!"

Olivia couldn't say nothing. She just put her head against my breasts.

"And when I find you, you're with some whore who obviously can't keep her clothes on."

" Damn! Thats not how it went!!! She pushed me here. Why are you blaming me??" But no one replyed so I should be leaving now      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Author here!! I wasn't feeling to comfortable of Olivia getting it on with Rochelle so I had to make a distraction. Please tell me if theres spelling mistakes!!