I Don't Know What To Say

WARNING
LGBT

I have yet to finish reading the book, therefore I can only assume on what happens next. Also, any modifications done by the author prior to the date of this released review, was not included.

Author: GiovannieStorm
Title: College Life
Genre: Romance and Humour

Summary:

Jesse Jackson is lost and hopeless in his own little world. His mind is full of dark secrets about his past, about the person he lost. That one night changed his whole life. It made him who he is today; An arrogant, clueless jerk who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

His life suddenly changes when he stumbles upon Rayne, another lost soul after his own mother disowned him for being gay.

From that moment on, it's all a cluttered war inside his head as he finds out new things about himself that he has never realized before. And it's all thanks to this mysterious boy, Rayne.

Review:

The one thing I like most about the author is the simplicity of her writing. There's not a lot of information squashed together in one chapter and the story gets to the main point quicker.

Let me describe the protagonist in these few words,

- Hilarious.

- Judgemental.

- Easy going.

- Coward.

- Your typical good looking jock.

If BxB does not disgust or annoy you then read this, end off discussion.

Unfortunately, there is not much for me to say as I've not read a lot of chapters. However, I'd say to expect heartbreaks, solitude, depression and of course a lot of odd shit. Simply put, it is the life of a male who I assume is bi-sexual, even though his involvement is only towards females, but that's my guess.

If you love humor, then read this, I promise you'll laugh at the stupidity of it all. Particularly with a main character like him.