A Life Story.

Hello people my name is Rosaline but people call me Rosey or rose.  2day I'm going to be telling u a story about a life time story and God.

Well people u should be thank full for Ur life and when people teze u just ignore because when u do something bad god pays u back for what u did rite so if they be mean to u just don't do anything.  also people just teze people to make them mad so if u ignore them there the one getting mad.  If god wasn't her well there wouldn't even be this website and no world see god is the one who made who gave u a life to use and spend a life.  Gods food is forgiveness and if u forgive your being a helpful and good person i have this Friend named julisa and she is one of my best Friends i love her she means every thing to me and i take her as my sister and julisa she is goth,emo.and tom-boy but she still loves God and folwes hes rule she is one of the most cutest kindest and most nicest friend u can ever have eve thou she goth she doesn't do those type of bad stuff that y i love her. ( I LOVE U JULISA.)  You know people it's not about were u come from it about if u love them if u love a friends what would take them as your sis/bro.  see love is all what mater in family not from blood or from your mother it from  your heart that shows that your family.  Also people who like to teze people that have disease or sicknesses then u better stop because your not hearting anybody else but your self.  People i know how it is to feel left out but if somebody like your Friends is leaving u out don't be afraid  to talk to them go ahead and talk tell them how u fell and if they take it the wrong way then tell them to just thinking about it and if they start being mean to u then they weren't a real Friend.  see u should tell people how u fell about them.  You dot have to be scared  just go for it.  don't lisen to what other people say about u because if u don't think that then your not if they call u ugly do u think your ugly no so your not ugly.  See people u dot have to worry because God will be right beside u to ever step u take to the bad and to the good.  God will never leave your side. LOVE not HATE.  LOVE is what will bring u togther with every bodey love is what gives u family.

Thankyou soo much for reading this hoped u like it and always dint forget love not hate. :) love u all ur the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!