Chapter 2 : Lost for words

Dedicated to ChrisCatchingClouds

Extra dedications.......

TheLittleBookWriter2- #1 fan from the beginning

TheRealHermoine1- #2 fan from the way things look

bublegum2306- #3 always being online when I feel lonely

=~+Note this is not a complete list+~=

Our gaze was locked and we never looked away. He started walking towards me and my heart started thumping.

"What's your name?" he asked. I couldn't speak for I was lost for words. "My name is Wesley and you might be the new girl," he waited for me to nod my head and then continued,"You're in the same class as me. Let me show you there."

I thought 'Is he crazy?? Does he think that the crowds will part just for him???' I was feeling smug but when he started walking, the crowd didn't jostle him, not even shove him. I got to my class even if I was slightly impressed, I was not going to fall for him that easily. I'm a reasonable girl and I don't fall for musculy tricks.

I saw a girl behind me.  Before she entered the class, she sneaked a pinck at my bum. 'How dare she?!' I thought but when she turned around and winked at me.

I thought she was an angel...............................

but why did she have to do that?.........................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................

My introduction went out pretty well and I was headed home. The girl I thought was an angel(Her name is Olivia), came and said "Bye!"to me. I just waved and packed my stuff since I didn't have enough stuff to pack. I was walking out of the classroom and the Olivia slapped my bottom.

Whats wrong with her??? I thought......I arrived at home and I went straight to my room to think about what happened today.....Man! I should have asked for her number!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya!! This is Author here. This is my first lesbian story I've made and I need information about makin love.....Please comment and vote to tell me!! Its easy for me to write but when you love someone of the same sex don't let your differences come between you!! Kisses y'all!