When Harry Met Louis by Livvi57

Book: When Harry Met Louis

Author: Livvi57

Reads: 47,510

Status: Incomplete, but lots of chapters so far. :)

Summary:

Harry and Louis are two average lads with one incredible dream. When they are brought together by what seems to be a decision of fate, it appears that all of their wildest hopes have turned into reality, and before they know it, they're living their dream together along wih three other boys. Harry and Louis instantly hit it off, and a friendship more valuable than any other is formed. As Harry grows closer and closer to Louis, however, his feelings begin to change. What, out of the endless possibilities, will happen when Harry meets Louis?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Rating: PG maybe? Nothing bad happens really. x)

-----

***This I think may have triggers of sorts. Different sorts even? So be mindful and be careful! And stop reading or talk to someone if it does trigger anything. :) Be safe and careful lovelies.***

-----

What did I think of it? :)

First things first, if you don't like books with boy love then don't read it or read at your own risk if you're feeling rebellious against yourself! By all means, read away then! Lol :)

And if you're not against boy love but it's not normally something you'd read then I recommend it as the first! That's the way it was for me. I just like to read a good story, and hadn't come across a boy love story that I thought I'd like enough to try it. That being said, I might have to read more! lol I absolutely and forever adore this book beyond words. Infinity and beyond mind you. :3 It's the sweetest, most darling book eva...or so far. I'm not sure anything will ever compare to this, not because those books won't be just as good or better, but because I'm in love with this story! Incandescentlly in love with it. :) There will always be a special place for this story in my heart.

Also, in regards to the author, Livvi57, unfortunately the real author passed away a bit back, but her friend Claire still publishes this story which she had saved. :) Check 'em out! She's a wonderful writer. :)