Chapter 26

Cameron's POV

This whole week the guys of O2L and everyone except Nash have been hanging out with Ariana making her feel better. I think it is actually working because I've seen her checking out other guys. She told me that she can't let go of Nash but feels she needs to.

Today was the last day that we were in California and then the tour was over for a while. South Carolina was calling my name and I missed our dog. And our parents I guess. No I'm playing, I miss our mom and dad.

"Cam, can we talk?" Ariana asked coming over to me.

"Of course babe what's wrong?" I said pulling her into my lap.

"I really miss Nash but I don't want to get hurt again... but I think I also have feelings for Kian." she said. I wiped a few stray tears from her face.

"If you want to try things with Kian again Nash will just have to deal with it. that is if he still has feelings for you" I said instantly regretting it.

"You're saying that he might not love me? he told me that he loved me the day before he went and slept with another girl!" she shot up out of my lap. "I can't believe you would say that to me right now" she whispered tears freely flowing from her eyes.

Ariana's POV

I turned from Cameron planning to take my stuff and get an earlier flight back to South Carolina. I really didn't want to go home yet, I want to stay in California. All of my friends are here. Including one that I might still have feelings for. I wiped the tears that kept flowing, not watching where I was going. "I'm so sorry I said As I hit someone walking through the hallway.

"Don't be Ari, it's fine" I looked up to see the beautiful brown eyes of my best friend.

"Sam can we go ride our skateboards somewhere? I don't want to be here right now" he nodded and took my waist in a protective older brotherly way.

The streets were fairly empty considering it was a Sunday afternoon. "Sam I don't want to leave Cali, I want to stay here with you guys" I said focusing on the skateboard.

"Then stay here. with us in the O2L house. Everyone loves you and would be glad to have you" he said turning onto a different road. I considered the offer he just gave me and stopped my self on the board.

"What are you doing?" he asked me turning back to be by my side.

"I'm calling my brother to tell him to cancel my ticket home" I said smiling at him.

-------

Needless to say Cameron was beyond mad. He wanted me to come home but who was he to stop me? I'm eighteen years old, I can do as I please. The O2L house was full but I was sharing a room with Sam. I had talked to Marya, who had gone home to visit some friends and family, that I would be in the same room with her boyfriend and she trusted me to not do anything. Which I wasn't planning on it. Sam's not my type.

Nash's POV

I sat on the plane thinking about the huge mistake I made. I had one too many drinks, found a girl who wanted to take advantage of my state of mind. I let some tears fall wiping them away trying to be strong. I unlocked my cell phone, the number played in my mind like a broken record. What I would say to her I don't know. She'll never forgive me. I fucked up too bad this time. She deserves better than me. And I'm gonna tell her that

To: Ariana💙

I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I know I messed up and it's all my fault that I'm now alone and missing the best girl in the world. You deserve way better than me, I just want you to be happy. I hope one day you can forgive me even though I don't deserve you. I just want you to be happy. I truly loved. No still love you Ariana. Just remember ill always love you. xx

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

OMG guyssss I'm moving Tuesday so ill try to update then. Thank you so much for 35.5k reads oh my gosh I'm so grateful thank you again babes. Btw would anybody read it if I made a Sam Pottorff fanfic? tell me in the comments.

Kik me: montana_rose13
~Montana