Introduction

Hey y'all. My name's Jojo :) This is my first story on here; any and all advice is welcomed! I really hope you enjoy it but i need to discuss one thing with you first. I will not EVER tolerate plagarism and there are severe consequences for it, so just dont do it alright? Also, if you find amyone plagarising my stories,please let me know or  report them. I am trusting you in putting this up on here and I would apprecitate some respect. Thank you :) Dedicated to ToSynInFaythe because her stroies are A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

-Jojo

Description:

Rachael Thomas is your ordinary 17 year old girl. If you count having 3.9 billion dollars, a mother in a coma, a dead big brother, and an alcoholic father as normal. When her father literally drinks himself to death and all the maids suddenly dissapear, Rachael finds herself lost and heartbroken. As she struggles to survive she turns into a cold heartless girl who chases everyone she meets away.

On her eighteenth birthday, Rachael finds herself drawn to the woods surrounding her mansion. When she sees a golden wolf with intelligent blue eyes standing in a small clearing, she should be afraid right? The only thing is, she isn't. She is captivated with the wolf and when it shows the same interest, she decides to bring it home.

When she returns to the backyard in the morning, she finds an adorable boy with electric blue eyes and curly golden hair instead of the wolf, and her mother is suddenly awake with a severe hatred of the boy. But she finds herself falling for his arrogant charm, can meeting Xavier Sweeting change her back into the funloving girl she once was? Or will he rip her apart?

+*+*+

Prologue

"Rachel!!! Come here darlin' I need you really fast" My father called, or rather slurred, up the hall to me. I padded softly, my footsteps barley audible, up to the master bedroom. I stood in the doorway blankly looking at my father, my face carefully removed of emotion as I waited for him to speak.

"Bring me another beer would you sweetheart?" he asked. I nodded and spun on my heel to go to the fridge. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad but emotion is a weakness, a dissapointment to him. So i refuse to show it. I padded down the stairs with a catlike grace and stealth. My father hates noise.

On the way back up the spiral staircase, I stepped on the creaky board and it let out a loud moan of protest at holding my weight. I cringed and ducked my head as I waited for my father to yell, but as the seconds passed, there was no sound. That's odd, I thought, shrugging and continuing my journey back to him.

When I reached the door, I dropped the bottle and sunk to my knees, tears streaming. The shattered glass punctured my legs and hands, releasing glittering drops of scarlet blood onto the immaculate carpet; but I didn't care.

Jonathan Thomas, my father, sat propped against the headboard, hazel eyes rolled back into his head and a look of utter relief upon his face. The once white duvet that halfway covered his body was now splattered with dark blood as was his face and the inside of his mouth.