Chapter 1

It's my new story!!!!! Like it?? Hate it???? Have ideas???? Comment, message, or chat me i'm open to what you have to say.(: Should I keep it or not??? I just want to see where things go with this story.. I owe a big thanks to my bestfriend Raven, she helped me with the names of my characters so check out her book: Rejected By My Alpha Mate. I'm still looking for a cover so feel free to send me one, you are not obligated too. I added a picture of what she looks like on the side for you guys. Anyways back to the story.

COMMENT....

VOTE.......

FAN!!!!!!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

   I ran through the forest with uncontainable anger; it was surprising how angry I could get.  I felt horrible I had a course of emotions running through me each in their own waves of pain, hurt, and anger. I ran so fast you would almost think i'm trying to rip the forest in half. Just let everytihing go while you're on this run, I thought. I was definately not having a good week, it was the first week of school and I found out my faveorite teacher was replaced by some newbie that didn't even have the guts to show up in class today or any day of this week as a matter of fact. Of course knowing I have a test I study day and night and I fail it, then I got into a few fights throughout the week. I'm just tired and over the fact that i'm different.

    You see I am a werewolf and my only bestfriend is a werewolf to, but the school I go to is full of humans and the werewolf code says there can only be a maximum of three werewolves per school so there is a slim chance of getting our race caught. The law makes everything complicated because if there were more than three of us in one school they would scope us out and relocate that person. That was in the older days when we first got started but now we put at least ten werewolves in one school no more, no less. In my school we have about nine and I don't communicate with eight of them. Due to the fact that I don't talk to any of them they think i'm weird but they know their boundries and I know mine, but they do call me mean names though it doesn't really get to me at all.

   My name is Violet Meadows, i'm somewhere around 5'4" I have light brown hair with lavender highlights which is a signal for other werewolves, i'm 17 years old and my birthday is December 18. I have a C cup chest and big hips with slender legs, I am tan skinned but im not to dark; my eye color is a rich dark purple with golden flecks. In my wolf form I am about 6 feet tall and i have a soft special type of fur that keeps me hidden. My paws are lined with lavender but you can just barely see it because of my fur type. My wolfs eye color is a ice grey with dark blue flecks. I live alone with my best friend Airabell Hearts. My aunt and uncle died when I was 9 years old, and I knew enough about them before they died so they weren't complete strangers to me.

      I came back to my senses and realized I was at my favorite place out of the entire forest. In the center of the forest there is a small meadow surrounded by trees and inside those trees is a bunch of tall grass. It was,and still is, my favortie place to be. I remembered what a certain person used to tell me 'If you take your friends they won't understand but your lover will.' because of this I have neve taken anyone here. This is were I let everything go; the hurt, the pain, the sorrow. I was glad this place or My Center of Peace, as I liked to call it, had tall grass because it was tall enough to hide me in my wolf or human form. I walked into the center of that tall grass and layed down. My favorite part of my routine though was looking up at the stars the night sky was just so dark you could see every star in the night sky. It was just so relaxing it helped me to forget my worries and troubles in life.

   I was just about to fall asleep right there before I heard a leaves crunching. I got up but kept my head low. Someone was here and they were looking for something. I crouched down and and army crawled my way to the trees farthest from where I was before, once I was there I looked to see who or what it was making that noise. It was a male hunter and I could tell it was looking for me cause he had a rifle with him and I bet it was filled with silver bullets. I hid behind a big bush and froze and concentrated on not being seen till I heard him again, this time he was closer and then I heard the click of the hammer being pulled back "Gotcha!" I heard him shoot as I braced myself for death but it never came. I peeked through the bush to see he had his back to me and was  facing a different bush but he was still about 3 yards away, too close for comfort. I saw him pear over the bush "Damn it!" He said. I could tell this guy was a newbie but I wasn't taking any chances.

     While his back was still turned and I was still focused on not being caught I ran from my hiding spot as fast as I could without being heard. Apperently I wasn't quiet enough because next thing I heard was the crack of a rifle and the feel of a silver bullet plumetting through my right thigh. It was painful but I managed to get through my back door. I shifted back and limped to the couch still trying not to make noise on the couch was a bigh pajama shirt so I took it and put it on. I was too tired all I wanted to do was sleep and that was exactly what I intended to do, I layed on my stomach,being carefule not to use my wounded leg, on my sofa and put a pillow on my face. The last thing I remembered before I went to sleep was hearing a peircing scream cut through a quiet house.