Never Gonna Lose, Never Gonna Win... (Naruto Fan-Fic)

Authoress Note: Might change the title ‘cos at some point Naruto wins the love of his life so… yea… Usually warnings: Yaoi -don’t, like don’t read-, GaaNaru -’cos its my favorite pairing-, hopeless-romantic-ness, and LOVE, LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE!

~Chapter One: Gaara of the Dessert and Naruto Umozaki~

“You think your so tough! Ha! You can’t even fight a- mphmphmhpmhpmh” He was swallowed alive by sand. All the spectators watched as Narutos’ faced turned from fear to relief then back to fear as he looked from the spot were the bully just stood  to the boy whom caused the bully to be swallowed back the  spot were the bully was. After the dust cleared Gaara was standing on his own not to far off from Naruto. Every one ran, afraid Gaara would do the same to them. Naruto shook as Gaara came closer.

“Naruto, I won’t hurt you.” Naruto watched as Gaara knelt down to inspect his wounds. No one had ever cared for Naruto, they all laughed at him and ignored him. 

“T-Thank-” The words were caught in his thought as Gaara pulled Narutos’ shirt off. Gaara carefully inspected  the wound on Narutos chest. The wound was deep and bloody.

“Com’on  lets go back to my hut… I have some various medical things that can heal you faster”

“O-Ok” Naruto blushed  lightly as Gaara pulled him off the ground. Naruto suddenly felt light headed. He fell back slightly right before Gaara caught him.

“Th….Thanks Gaara” Naruto slurred trying to remember how to speak. His train of thought bouncing from one place to the next. After a rather difficult time of walking Gaara picked Naruto up bridle style and carried him back to his hut. Gaara laid a sleeping Naruto on his bed and went to the bathroom. He got in the medicine cabinet, grabbing pain relievers and bandages. He got back the his room, Naruto was sleep talking. Gaara listen very closely and could only make out very few words.

“No… Sasuke…. Gaara… Help… I… Lo-… Him… Gaaaaaarrraaa… Mmmm… More” Narutos’ face went from pained to pleasure. Gaara slowly stripped Naruto down to his boxers.  He applied some pain reliever to the affected areas and bandages. Narutos’ clothes were all bloodied and ripped. Gaara had spare clothes, which he put on Naruto. Gaara soon after left his room in search of extra blankets. He would sleep on the couch and let Naruto have the bed. Gaara wondered what Naruto was dreaming about. Such odd behaviors for a boy of his young age. Gaara was sixteen compared to Narutos’ fourteen years.  Gaara placed a pot of tea on, along with some food for Naruto. He soon finished cooking the fish and tea. Gaara made his way to the living room with two cups of tea and two plates of fish. He slowly walked into his room. He shook Narutos’ shoulder. 

“Mhhmmm… Yes?”

“I’ve made dinner. Are you hungry?”

“Yes! I-I mean please?”

“Of course com’on lets go eat. Its in the living room. Can you stand?”

“Of course! To be hokage, you’ve got to be strong, no matter what!” Naruto smiled brightly. He stood a little to fast and ended up falling over. Gaara picked him up as if he weighed nothing and sat him on the bed.

“T-Thank you…”

“I’ll bring the food in here, Ok? Just stay there.” Gaara grabbed both plates and cups, slowly walking back into his room, as to not drop anything.

“Um… thanks Gaara”

“Don’t mention it.”

“Hey Gaara…” Naruto looked down at the clothes Gaara gave him “Are these yours” He asked pointing at the shirt he had on.

“Yea you can have them though, yours were all ripped and bloody-”

“YOU DIDN’T THROW THEM AWAY DID YOU?!?!?!” Naruto shouted, wide eyed “Sorry for screaming, but did you throw them away?”

“No, I left them in the kitchen incase you still wanted them…”

“OK, Good, I’ve got all my stuff in the pockets” He mumbled

“Why don’t you leave your things at your house?” Naruto looked down. He didn’t want to tell Gaara the truth, but lying was wrong. 

“Because its all very important to me…” Naruto mumbled.

“Oh, um, Ok… sorry to question you.”

“Its ok….” Gaara suddenly wasn’t very hungry. Naruto took a bite of his food. He sat the food down to take a sip of his tea.

~Chapter 2: Romance? Or Lust? Will it last?~

“Naruto… could you stay here for a couple of days?”

“Yea, why?”

“I’ve got to go on a mission. Need to get more food and supplies also. I’m not worried about being robbed, its just I don’t want any one to hurt you while I’m gone, Ok?”

“I’m not a baby! I can take care of my self just fine!” Naruto pouted. Gaara smiled at his childish reactions.

“Fine then, let me see you walk.” Gaara requested. Naruto stood slowly. He went to move forward, almost falling on his face, had Gaara not caught him.

“Yup, your just peachy!” Gaara said sarcastically. Naruto glared at him. Once Gaara had Naruto settled back on the bed, he stood up straight. He watched as Narutos’ eyes trailed down his body. Narutos’ eyes held so many emotions, Gaara couldn’t decipher even one.

“Gaara, when do you plan on going?” Naruto didn’t want Gaara to leave without him.

“I was planning on tonight, I could hunt while your asleep and be back before lunch, dose that sound aright?” Naruto nodded

“Stay safe, Ok?” Narutos’ voice held worry within it.

“I will, I will. Gotta stay safe so I can protect ‘cha’” Gaara chuckled slightly. Naruto stuck out his tongue childishly. Before Gaara could stop himself he said,

“Better keep it in your mouth or else I might bite it off” After Gaara realized he said it aloud he blushed loudly and ran to the living room. Naruto thought about what Gaara had said and called for him to come back.

“Do you mean it?” Naruto asked stupidly.

“N-Not if you are disgusted by it…” Gaara mumbled. He liked Naruto for some time now. Since he first moved to the Hidden Leaf Village. 

“Um… for the record… please don’t kick me out but uh… I like you Gaara…” Naruto mumbled. Gaara sigh. Naruto liked him back! He was overjoyed!

“I… uh …. Like you also, Naruto” Naruto looked up from his lap. He gave a very bright smile. He was like by somebody! How great is that?!? 

“Well, come here! I-”

“Naruto will you … uh… go out with me? Officially?” Gaara mumbled.

“Of course! Um… can a kiss make it official?”

“Um… I’ve never kissed any body”

“damn-it…” Naruto sigh.

“What” Gaara asked worridly

“I’ve never kissed any one either… so neither of us know how to kiss…”

“oh… that’s a problem”

“Yea” Naruto nodded.