Stowaway Chapter 23

I woke before Tom and as we were face to face I just stayed where I was watching him. I lost track of time as I just admired his beauty, his hair, his forehead, his eye brows, the bridge of his perfect nose, his cheek bones, his eye lashes, his thick full lips and stubbled chin, his neck and Adams apple, his collar bone and shoulders. His biceps and beautiful chest sneaking down to his navel with a line of hair that crept beneath the sheets to his....

The baby kicked as it was pressed to him, he woke. He looked down as the baby gave him another thump. "Hey cheeky, I felt that," he said. I giggled as he looked at me.

"You should feel it from this side much worse," I said.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Not really, sometimes it can make me jump or feel like a sharp stitch but it's ok."

He placed his hand on our baby as it wiggled about trying to nudge him out of the way.

"What does that feel like?"

"When it moves... Hmm it is a bit like when your belly rumbles except you see it move and sometimes its very uncomfortable when it gets foot stuck in my ribs but your mum helps me by rubbing it to move it over. A trick she used when you kicked the hell out of her. She said it has definitely got your legs, you were this active. They thought she was going to give birth to a dolphin with all the flip flopping about you did in there but instead you were a pirate," I teased.

He laughed and pulled me in for a morning kiss. "I love waking up with you," he said as the baby kicked again. "And you," he patted the bump.

Just then I felt wet on my arm "Oh great" I said.

"What?" he looked puzzled.

"My breast milk has just leaked down my arms."

He looked and laughed.

"It only started to come through last week, so your mum thinks I might deliver early. I'll have to get up and get washed plus this little terror wants a beach walk again."

"Ow I want you to stay here in bed with me. Just a bit longer," he pleaded.

"I have milk all down me," I went to move my breast to show him the wet against my arm but instead my breast shot milk at him. I laughed and covered my mouth.

He laughed and moved in to lick my breast. "Mmmm its quite nice actually."

"Hey that is not yours, that is the baby's," I feigned disgust and giggled.

"The baby doesn't need it yet and it will probably just squirt at me in a minute so what's the harm," he teased as his tongue again licked my breast, I watched as his tongue circled it and his warm breath blew a breeze against it.

"You're a bad boy," I said breathlessly as my body was already aching for his touch.

"Pirate," he whispered as he took my breast in his mouth and suckled gently.

I moaned gently, it felt so good. His tongue flicked gently against the most sensitive part as my head rolled back arching my body to his.

His fingers stroked gently down my neck to my breast and underneath them. All the time he suckled and flicked gently at my breast. He moved his mouth away and squeezed my breast gently and milk drops appeared. He smiled at me as his tongue gently glided over it absorbing the milk. He came up to kiss me and placed his tongue in my mouth, I gently sucked it. I could taste the milk it was very sweet. "Mmmm it is nice but I like the taste of you better," I said.

He kissed me slowly, passionately and I opened my eyes to stare into his, barely an inch from my own. That ignited a passion and need within us as our kisses took on a more urgent need. I pulled him between my legs as he knelt over kissing me. His hands lifted my bottom and I moaned out loud as his fingers worked their magic. He put one of my legs over his shoulder and was kissing my ankle and calf muscle. His other hand still driving me insane with desire for him. "You, I need you" I said as I tied to sit up. He pushed me down and then lifted both of my legs to his shoulders so my feet were by his ears.