The 5th Book In The Twilight Saga-chapter 3

The 5th Book In The Twilight Saga Chapter 3

Recap: A few blissful moments later, Stanley burst through the squeaky door with no sound but the feel of his presense. He panted and huffed until I asked him what was wrong.

"Edward...gone,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had never seen a vampire out of breath before. Little did I know, I would soon become one.

Stanley puffed out; "He grabbed my shirt...told me to...to give you, Bella...his love...because he doesn't know if...he'll ever come back...he had...business." Stanley whezzed it out.

I didn't know what to say.

"Then...I ran...yelling,"

Everyone froze. Time seemed to stop. Jake even dropped Renessmee but, like a cat, she landed on her feet...again.

I grabbed Stanley's hand and dragged him unto the forest. I swayed on my feet, not knowing what to do, once we stopped at the place Stanley discribed.

"Good-bye," Stanley said to no one imparticular.

"Wait, what?! You can't just leave! Where will you go?" but that was it. He tried to leave with a swift peck on the corner if my lips, but I liked Stanley and had to think on my feet for something thatcwoukd make him stay. Although I didn't want to, I might never see his refreshing voice, hear his frosty voice, or find Edward if he left.

So, the second he tried to pull away, I locked his thin, boney cheeks in my iron grasp and kissed him as hard as I kiss Edward.

Edward.

I pulled away, only to find Stanley coming back for more. I quickly dodged the kiss and left him in mid-kiss.

A slight rustle of leaves sounded to the right and our heads simoultainiously snapped in that direction.

Edward's familiar eyes and pained expression looked right through me. His eyes melted from sadness but hardened with anger as he turned his prefectly smooth pale neck so he could glare at Stanley.

"Go back Stanley. From wherever it is you came from! Can't you see you've done enough damage!" I yelled. Unfortunately, my voice was still honey coated like the sound of ringing bells.

"Bella, honey..." He seemed to have forgotten Edward was there because he only had eyes for me at that moment. Oh well, I cut him off.

"Only my HUSBAND is allowed to call me honey. And Charlie and Jake of course too but..." I was losing my point. "Your not even remotely important to me! Leave now!" I screeched.

"But...I...er...huh?" Seeing there was no point in arguing, Stanley ran away without uttering another word.

"But I didn't...wait, YOU left ME in this situation!!" I was spluttering too but towards Edward.

"I wouldn't of if I hadn't had too. But there's something I want to get off my chest and now seems like the right time to do it." He drew in a deep breath and I braced myself for the worst...which is what I got."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger?? Okay I've caved the last two times with when I would update but really I'm setting something this time. I need 2 votes and a comment. Just become a free member and write something or VOTE!! It's really not that hard. And I know all my fans *wink, wink (you know who you areee)* need to vote because I know there is more than two of you! Thanks love you guys!! Special shout of 2 xxsamanthacullenxx!! Haha but pleeeaaasssee don't tell mr ur team Edward!! Jk love all u guys!! Samantha is one of my fans and I will give shout outs 2 each one of them so, heck, become a fan too!! Haha