Chapter 3

Ashley's POV

Krishana didn't weigh hardly anything. Carrying her was like holding a feather. I wondered if she was eating enough. She maybe weighed 85 pounds, maybe. I hoped she wouldn't be mad that I knocked out her father. She got between us to stop us from hurting eachother and ended up getting knocked out by her own father. But she looked so peacefull in my arms. Not as if she had been nearly raped and then knocked out.

In another twenty minutes, I arrived at the tour bus. Since my arms were full, I kicked the door, hoping someone was still awake. I few seconds later the door opened and CC was standing there looking a little pissed.

"What the hell are you doing out here at one in the morning?" But he shut up for a second when he saw the girl in my arms. "What the hell are you doing out here at one in the morning with an unconsious girl?" he corrected himself.

"Move out of the way, CC," I said, and surprisingly, he did. I walked into the tour bus and gently placed Krishana on the couch. Then I turned to CC and said, "I was taking a walk and I heard a girl screaming. So I went towards the sound and saw a sleaze bag trying to rape her. I stopped him and walked her home. But her father is a real son of a bitch and hit her in front of me. So I got in between them and punched him. But then she got up and got between us, trying to protect her both of us from eachother. So her father punched her in the head and knocked her out. Then I knocked him out and brought her here. Her name is Krishana by the way." I gave CC a minute to digest this information.

A minute later, he nodded and went to find the first aid kit. CC was our man when any got hurt and needed first aid. He came back in a minute with the first aid kit. CC knelt beside Krishana and as he opened the kit, she opened her eyes.

Krishana's POV

I opened my eyes to see someone with alot of black make up on leaning over me. I screeched and leaped to my feet - only to be attacked by a wave of dizzyness. I swayed and CC grabbed me and made me sit down on the couch again.

I moaned and said, "Where the hell am I? And what happened?" Ashley sat down on the couch beside me and explained everything. After a minute I asked, "So you knocked my dad out? Did you hit him hard? I hope he's okay."

Ashley looked at me like I was crazy and said, "He hit you! Why do you feel sorry for him?" I shrugged and said, "He's all the family I have left." At that moment I saw CC pull out a needle and freaked out, "You're not using that on me, are you?!" When CC nodded and leaped to my feet again and shouted, "Hell to the no!"

Suddenly, Andy freaking Biersack walked into the room and said, "Who the hell is making all that awfull racket?"