what is this thing called LOVE ???

bored lang po ako

at walang magawa

kaya kung anu-ano ang naisusulat

hehehe..

salamat po :***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love as described by others is blind. Some says that it is a natural feeling we felt for another person. Of all the feelings we have, love is the most powerful feeling one can feel. Through love we can say that we care, that they are important to us and many more. William Shakespeare said “but love is blind and lovers cannot see.” There are so many ways to express our love to someone, some are showy, and some are not. But still everybody takes the consequence of loving.....

The thing I knew ‘bout love is that it only give pain, distraction, obligation, most of the time happiness and sometimes love tempt someone to do wrong things.

But do I really know something about love? I knew how to love, of course, but do I really know when I can call it “TRUE LOVE”. I love my parents, family, friends and sometimes even my enemy but how about if it’s something special? Like loving your partner for a lifetime commitment like marriage

What is this thing called “love”? If it’s painful, obligating, distracting and tempting then why do people give a damn on loving someone? And why are they so selfish when it comes to love? It’s because they like the idea of loving someone, and also it gives them so much happiness and satisfaction when they are with the person they love.

What is this thing called love?? For me, love is like a seed. If you plant it on the wrong soil it wouldn’t and it will die soon but plant it on the right and rich soil and it will bloom right and it will last forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

tnx 4 reading :**