Chapter 1: Are You Lost?

NIKI'S POV

I was sitting in my apartment, watching TV, when I heard a noise. I paused my TV and heard a meow. I raised my eyebrow and followed the sound to my window. I opened the window and saw a black and white cat, meowing up at me.

"Are you lost?" I asked, bringing the cat inside. It was raising outside so the cat was soaking wet. I felt around it's neck and didn't feel a collar. I carried the cat to the bathroom and wrapped it in a towel, drying it off as best as I could.

"Are you hungry?" I asked it, petting it's head. The cat just kept meowing. "Crap." I whispered, looking around. I put the cat on the couch and trashed my kitchen, looking for something for the poor cat to eat.

"Looks like I'm going to have to get you some food." I sighed, grabbing my keys and picking the cat up. I covered the cat with the towel and made it to my car, placing the cat in the passenger side. I got into the driver's seat and drove to Petsmart, parking and turning off the car.

I grabbed the cat and and walked in, going to the cat aisle. I looked around until I found food for a kitten and a bag of litter, going back to the front of the store to buy it. I went back out to the car and put the cat back into the pasenger seat, getting in and driving home.

Once I was back in my apartment, I unwrapped the cat from the towel and put him down on the ground. I filled one bowl with water and another with food, placing both down and letting the cat eat and drink. 

I went into my room and grabbed some blankets, making a bed on the floor for him and grabbing an old box, placing that next to the pile of blankets and adding some of the litter I bought into it. I walked back into the kitchen and saw the cat walking around, having finished it's food.

"Come on kitty, time for bed." I said, picking him up and carrying him to my room. I placed him down on the blankets, got ready for bed myself and climbed into my bed, trying to go to sleep. The cat kept meowing so I grabbed a pillow and slept next to the cat all night.

**************************************************************************************

xNikiSikkx is Niki

I know it's kind of boring, but I promise it will pick up :)

The cat ------------>

TinaLuvsPurdy gave me the idea

ilikebandsokayok gave me the title

SHOULD I CONTINUE?!?!?