My Training

• Dedicated to whoever gave this story the first vote

The hunters put me through an entire month of torture- they forced me to run 50 miles every day, made me wake up at 2 in the morning to sharpen their arrows, hunt a bear without my weapons or powers, etc.etc.All of this torture training mostly kept my mind off Annab..HER.  Funally, at the end of the month, the hunters deemed that I was ready to 'try and fail 'their test as they so encouragingly put it. I was ready to for an impossibl task in my head. I would do anything to pass this one goal. What else did I have left???THEY left me so after achieving this one goal I could go away in peace. I don't know what kept me their so long but whetever that kept me grounded, I actualy started to have fun with the routine that the huntresses put me through daily. Too bad that it wouldnt last- as they told me the task(killing the ancient monster Charybdis(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charybdis) which inhabited whirlpools and killed numerous people. Being a son of posiedon made it easy to take down the monster and I was done quickly. As I finished, the hunters stealthily filed through and nodded at me once before ordering me to follow them into the forst back to the camp sight, wher I was then led to the largest silver colored tent into which they pointed and indicated for me to go. This was it... I was about to enter the tent I had worked so hard for and meet the Goddess of the Moon again. Something in my head and heart was pounding and calling for me to enter the tent. I coudnt wait as i entered the tent I saw cold molten silver eyes glaring at me...

TO BE CONTINUED

I dont own the charecters just the plot