Chapter 6: Why Hello There Mr. Kenway!

AN: I finally was able to post this chapter! Thanks to the excess amount of everything that's been happening, I had to make time to write this! xC I didn't wan't to leave you guys hanging and stuff, so here's the next chapter! As always votes, comments, and even if you are reading this story, I thank you for doing this, it's appreciated. Well anywho let's get the ball rolling.

I just had my life saved by Connor Kenway.

From my lying position, I propped myself on one elbow to further inspect the situation. Looking around me, I came to the realization that the three Templars that were in the room with me were now dead. It didn’t take a forensic scientist to tell that they had been stabbed and the one that had been on top of me had been shot by an arrow.

One could definitely tell that the assassin standing in the room was Connor. The first sign was the perfect white hood with the blue accents. Secondly, the red belt that he had at the center had the assassin symbol embroidered into it. Lastly, the fact that he was armed to the teeth with every weapon under the sun, it was unmistakably Connor.  My eyes opened wide, knowing that the situation that I was in was not a pleasant one. Great.

Upon closer inspection, I came to the realization that the assassin was watching my every move and didn’t let his guard down for a second. His bow was armed and aimed at me, ready to make the killing shot at any moment.

Okay, I HAVE to get him to stop aiming that thing at me!

I slowly started to get up from my position from my floor, legs shaking; all that had happened made me weak apparently. When I was fully up I started to fall backwards, due to my lack of balance, until my hands found the wall, supporting me.

Okay, so running away is out of the option, let’s try to be as non-hostile to this guy as possible. Especially since he is a well-trained assassin and all.

“Um…..hello?” I asked cautiously, taking a look at the assassin, he still had his hood up, but his mouth was in a straight line, leaving a blank expression on his face. “From what I could tell…you apparently don’t want to hurt me, and there is nothing that I could possibly do to you, so put the bow down, and we could maybe talk about the situation.” I said, with nervousness lacing my voice.

Awkward silence threatened to fill the room, until the assassin absorbed my words and decided to put down his bow and arrow.

Thank God, at least I won’t be prancing around with an arrow embedded into my body!

“Well, anyway, my name is Eleora Wells, but people call me El, Elly, El-El, Ella or Ele. It would be nice if you could talk, I mean considering the fact that you ARE in my house.” I said taking a gander at the assassin that was standing in the room.

“My name is Connor Kenway.” He said in a clearly stoic manner. He must have decided that the room was dark or something and decided to take off his hood. I was greeted with an angular face. Brown eyes looked back at me and they appeared to have that look as if he had been through hell and back. He had caramel colored skin, with brown hair. Half of his hair was tied at the back of his head, and the leftover strands of hair fell down. One lone braid with beads adorning it fell down to his face, framing it.

Wow, I knew he was handsome in the games and all but in real life, he’s quite the looker.

I must have been gaping at him for quite the while, because he bought his hand to his mouth and cleared his throat.

“Oh, sorry about that, I was just thinking about something. I’m sure that you have a lot of questions, and I do as well. I’ll start off with the questions first Connor, and then I’ll let you do all of the asking.” I started to walk out of the room, until my foot touched something rough on the floor, bringing my attention back to what had occurred a couple of minutes ago. A sleeve. I turned my attention back to the people who were sprawled out of the floor, either dead or knocked out.