Chapter 5 Game on

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments after I closed my eyes a warm buzzing sensation swept through my body starting at my toes.Then I felt a sudden shock of electricity and my eyes shot open. Almost everything I saw was covered in a veil of blue except a few scattered red dots in the distance across the field near the explosion.I turned around and looked where Yim, still unconcious slumped against the tree......and.....he was green.... WTF?!?!?!....I looked down at my hands ......they were green too....This is so weird......... but kind of cool.....like being in a video game

I looked around some more and noticed another green figure moving towards the red figures from the left I concentrated and suddenly my vision zoomed in and I could see who it was. This is soo cool. The figure was Japf and he was in his wolf form. He was running close to the ground,stalking them, and possibly getting ready to attack.

I looked towards the red figures, there were 7 of them all armed with, from what I could, tell dart guns. Where Japf was heading, if he attacked, It would be 7 to 1, maybe 6 to 1 if he took the first one by surprise, but they were very far a part. He might be able to pick them off one by one. Although Japf seems like a pretty capable guy,He needed help and I was going to help him, I glanced back at Yim, who was still out like a rock. I decided he would be safe where he was since from what I viewed all the enemies were across the feild. Then leaped, shifted in mid air across the snow covered field, and took off in Japf's direction. obviously not as fast as Yim but for me, it was fast.

I focused my vision on the red figures, 3 of them had spotted me, and 2 were starting to aim there guns while the other yelled to the rest.....wait .....what am I gonna do now....I hadn't really thought this through...I made a split second decision and swerved and headed to the right side of the feild and into the tree line on the opposite side from Japf. The red figures were now between me and him. It was 2 to 7 now.

They didn't seem to notice Japf, and they kept shooting in my direction. I guess I'll be the distraction for now, but I'll have to think of a better plan. The red figures kept getting closer to my position and  getting dangrously close to hitting me. I shifted into my human form so it woud be easier to hide....but very cold.....to bad I had to take off my clothes earlier.......

After about an hour of dodging and hiding.Japf had stopped moving and didn't look like he was going to attack them anytime soon.Then all of a sudden I felt extremely dizzy and my vision kept zooming in and out and eventually returned to normal.I guess there is a time limit with this thing.....and I thought this was going to be cool.

The dizzieness didn't go away and I tried to steady myself against a tree,failed, swayed, and fell and then realizing that I had fallen and was completely in the open tried to get up but, before I could, I had already been shot with two darts. The first one didn't effect me when I was with Yim and these didn't seem to do much either but they sure did hurt and I was already dizzy .

I finally mustered enough strength to crawl behind a tree, Thats when I heard a loud growl and a really horrified sounding scream. I forced myself to my feet and looked out from behind the tree. no one was shooting at me anymore so, I decided to get closer. I walked in the direction of the scream. Not that I would recommend that in situations involving people trying to kill you.

As I was walking, I realized my dizzieness was going away and soon it was gone. I walked until I heard voices. I crouched to the ground and crawled closer, listening. I couldn't tell exactly what they were saying but there was 2 of them, and they didn't sound familiar or friendly. I looked from where I was hiding and eventually spotted them.They were walking in my direction holding their guns at ready, seeming very on edge, the scream had probably startled them.They hadn't spotted me yet and it was to late for them even if they did.

I quickly shifted into my wolf form and crouched down. Time for someone to die and it isn't going to be me.I grinned and waited for them to aproach, it had been awhile since I've gotten into a real fight this is going to be fun. When they passed by me, only a few feet away, I lept out from my hiding spot and imediately lounged at the first man's back, soon, sinking my teeth into the back of his neck, not even giving him enough time to scream. obviously I was more stealthy than whoever did in the guy who screamed. 

I have to addmitt human blood tasted good and I wanted more. Dont get me wrong chocolate is still better.The other guy screamed and shot at me, I got hit once,but that didn't stop me from ripping out his throat. blood splattered the snow white ground and I was nearly covered in it.

 thats when I realized I had just killed two people and the funny thing was I didn't feel guilty at all. I never did anything to them and their still trying to kill me, wasnt killing my family enough.I wasn't going to hide, I was going to make them want to hide.I was going to make them pay and they were going to deserve every last bit of it. They were the cause for me being abandoned as a child, growing up with retched humans. I will enjoy taking their lives.

.

I shifted into my human form looked around. I looked over their bodies admiring my work.I noticed I had been shot with a handgun not a dart gun....and I was bleeding......a little....

Then I took one of the dead men's shirt and a vest....it reached my knees and was covered in blood...but.....I wasnt going to walk around naked, it was cold...i fumbled through the rest of their belongings shoving a couple of the unused darts in the vest, just in case they might be useful later.Then I continued walking in the direction I heard the scream. As I was walking I did some math in my head. I just killed 2 of them, I am guessing Japf killed one from the sound of that scream, so it is 4 to 2 now. They'll need a lot more if they wanted to live through the day.

Then I remembered that I had left Yim just laying on the ground defensless, what if they found him. They would probably kill him. Japf is a grown guy I'll leave the rest to him...I turned around and ran as fast as I could...in my human form..which wasnt very fast.....until I eventually reached the area where I had left Yim.

I didn't hear or see anyone on the way. It was unusaully quiet.When I got there he was still there except, this time he was slightly awake. I knelt down next to him "Yim" I said "You ok" .....then after i got no response....i slapped him in the face...feeling kind of guilty as i did it....i mean he was like a little sleeping puppy...He blinked a couple of times and said "yeah" then he shot up and said " wait!, what happened!". never seen a faster recovery

"calm down" I said "you were shot with a dart while we were running away from the werewolf hunters after they blew the car up and I dragged you behind a tree. I couldn't find Japf but I went looking for him and killed two of them on the way, Then I decided to come back here. I never found Japf, I think he killed at least one of them."

Yim looked at me with a completely bewildered look on his face and said " my car blew up..."

I was a little stunned...that was all he got out of my whole exclamation!!!!

Then I noticed he was staring at me and suddenly his face lit up with concern "are you ok?" he said sounding panicky "why are you covered in blood ? Did you get injured" he took a step closer to me.

I immediately stepped back and said " I'm fine it's not my blood.".......that was a lie, I was still bleeding a little from the gunshot wound earlier. it hit me in my right side but it didn't hurt a lot so I just ignored it.

Yim stood there,silent for awhile beforing saying "lets, go find Japf"