A dream, a scroll, and a whipping

*Hisae's P.O.V.*

I finish my tea, but I remain sitting there in my own daydream.

~ I'm fighting someone in a cat mask. I'm about to beat them, but they take off their mask- ~

"Princess?" I snap out of it. I look at the person who woke me up. The chef.

"Yes? And please don't call me that. My name is Hisae, not Princess." He nods.

"You where shaking and muttering, so I woke you." I nod.

"Thank you." I tell him. I get up and walk out of the room. I go to my room and listen very carefully. I hear nothing. I go to the side of my room, brush my hand over the wall, and mutter some words. Nothing changes, except a small hole in the wall. I reach my hand in it and pull out a rolled up scroll. I run my fingers up and down it carefully. A scroll my father gave me before Kurami killed him. A summoning scroll. I sigh. Kurami doesn't know about it. Father told me to hide it from her. He said she would use it for bad things. A tear runs down my face, and my eyes turn blue. I whisper softly, "I miss you, Father." I let another tear roll down my face before I wipe them away. I sigh and lock my emotions back up again, my eyes returning to gray once more. I put one of the few items I have of my father's back in the hole. I mumble the same words and brush my hand over the wall. The hole disappears. I go lay on my bed to take a nap. Opening the wall always made me tired. I close my eyes....

F.F.

I fling my eyes open to a glass-shattering scream. I jump out of the bed, but I get my legs tangled up in the sheets. I fall to my face. I start unwrapping my legs while thinking "Oh my gosh who died!" over and over again. I get untangled and run toward the screams. The screams lead me to the "workers" room, where the young girl with brown hair is getting whipped. I watch in horror as my mother watchs with a evil smile on her face.

"This will teach you not to lie!" My mother yells. I hold out my arm out and point at Kurami.

"YOU WILL COMMAND SOUBI TO STOP! NOW!!!" Kurami and Soubi flinch under the power in my voice. I think in my mind "oh sh** what did I just do." Kurami smiles.

"Will you take her place, Hisae?" I widen my eyes with fear, but then put on a bold face and smirk.

"Yes. Yes I will Kurami." I walk in front of Soubi and turn my back to him.

~ 3rd person P.O.V. ~

Hisae walks over in front of Soubi and turns her back to him. Soubi looks confused and looks at Kurami. She nods.

"10 whips might teach her a lesson." Kurami says. Soubi nods and looks at the small back of Hisae. He throws the end of the whip back behind him, and brings it back onto Hisae's back. HARD. Hisae stands there with her blood running down her back, legs, and onto the floor, with no emotion on her face. Soubi brings the whip back again, but Kurami holds up her hand.

"I don't like her smugness. Soubi, whip her until she pass out." Soubi nods. He brings his whip back-

~ Hisae's P.O.V. ~

I hear mother tell Soubi to whip me until I pass out. I think "Well, this is going to be fun." I've locked myself in my own world. I have my eyes (gray) on the girl who was being whipped. I feel a twinge of guilt for her. She'll probably get in bigger trouble. I feel the whip across my back, but I don't feel the pain.

...1...

...2...

...3...

I think back to my dream. I wonder what it meant and who was underneath the mask. He (I think it was a man) was a good fighter. I hear my blood dripping on the floor, funny, I can't feel the pain. I mentally snort. I probably will later.

...15...

...16...

...17...

...18...

Everyone is watching me. I wonder what they are thinking. Probably laughing at me. I don't like people laughing at me.

...22...

...23...

...24...

...25...

I wish my father was here. He wouldn't let this happen. I miss him. He would protect me.

...39...

...40...

...41...

...42...

Things start getting fuzzy and gray. I can't feel anything. There is a puddle of blood around me. I fall to my knees. I take one last look at the girl and think "I'm sorry" and everything fades to black...

__________________________________________________________________________________

READ, COMMENT, LIKE!! OR DON'T I DON'T CARE!!! (please do it encourages me!!!! ;) )