chapter 8

Ali and I are going out to pick out her weding dress and the bridesmaid dresses.  We get to the bridal salon.

Ali: I think this is the one Jazzy.

                         She comes out in a blush colored mermaid style Vera Wang gown with a organza floral bottom (look up Hilary Duff's wedding dress and that is the dress I'm talking about). 

Jazzy: I love it!  You look beautiful, Harry is going to love it!

Ali: I know.  For the bridesmaid dresses, I was thinking longchiffon, and in periwinkle.  What do you think?

Jazzy: Sounds cute.  You two are going to have such a cute garden wedding.

Ali: I know right.  How are you and Niall?

Jazzy: We really couldn't be better.  We're in love.  I hope him and the boys are having fun picking out suits.

(Niall's P.O.V)

                  Harry and the rest of us boys are picking out suits for Harry's wedding.  Ali, being the control freak she is, gives us some notes for picking out stuff like the colors she wants are pocket squares to be.

Niall: Are you nervous Harry?

Harry: No, when you're with the one you are just comfortable and carefree.  Like you and Jazzy.

Louis: You two ever going to get married?

Niall: Sometime, I don't know when, but we will.

Harry: Let's get this shopping done.

                              We get our suits and all the little things that go with it.  Ali and Harry are so happy together and they are perfect for each other, they will never break up.  I hope Jazzy and I are like them, perfect together.  She is the girl I am going to marry.

Hey it's Ali.  Mine and Harry's wedding is coming up soon.  Please comment and tell a friend.  Stay Awesome!  And always be a directioner like me and Jazzy!-Ali