Please Dont Let Anything Happen

My Chapters Are Getting Boring Guys! :( Im Sorry, And I Love To Write So The Story Will Keep Going No Matter What. :)

Ray Gets In The Bunk And Is Trying To Wake You Up But You Wont Budge, And Ray Started To Panic.

Ray: (YN), baby, please wake up!

You Havent Moved A Muscle

Ray: (thinking: Uhmm Dada took a Health Class last semester didnt she?) DADA!?

Dada: (yelling) What do you want Ray?

Ray: (also yelling) Its (YN), I dont know whats wrong with her!

After ray said that Dada was there so fast you would have thought she had been there since you called her name.

Dada: (pushes Ray out the way) Whats wrong with her?

Ray: Shes not waking up, she wont even move.

Dada: (checking your pulse) Her heartbeat is really slow, I think you needa get her to a hospital ASAP!

Ray: Get Prince to call Keisha while I get (YN)

Dada gets up and runs in there and is yelling at Prince like he did somthing wrong and he goes to get Keisha, Meanwhile Ray had gotten you and was carrying you bridal style to the van.

Keish: (yelling) Ray, just hold up one got damn min!

Ray: (almost in tears: voice cutting in/out) Keisha we cant be on your time right now! My baby could be dieing!

Keish: What do you mean could be dieing?!

Ray: Keisha! Get dada to explain! If (YN)’s not getting air good then my baby could be at riskk of dieing.

Keish: Alright Alright, lets go

Yall get in the van and rush to the hospital, yall get there and Ray runs you in and the doctor takes you and rushes you back, they made Ray stay behind untill they found out whats wrong with you. In the meanwhile Ray calls Roc.

(Phone Convo)

Roc: Aye, man hows (YN)

Ray: I dont know, they wont let me see her

Roc: Man, that must be hard

Ray: It is, can you and the others come up here? I need to have Madison with me

Roc: Sure lemme tell the Neisy to change her and we will be there

Ray: Alright bro

10 min later

Roc walks through the door with Madison in his hands, Ray didnt notice because he is sitting there with his head in his hands rocking back and forth.

Roc: Ray?

Ray: (looks up and it looks like he’s been crying; he stands up) Hey man, thanks for coming

Roc: (YN)‘s like a sister to us we just cant be here(handing Madison to Ray)

Ray: (taking her and goes and sits down)Hey Madi, you miss daddy today

Madi: (smiles)

Ray: (chuckles) You know how to put a smile on my face

Madi: Mommy.

Ray: (let a tear out) We’ll see mommy in a minute alright babygirl

They sat there for a min and the doctor came out

Doc: Uhmm which one of you is Mr.Smith

Ray: (stands up) I am

Doc: You may see (YN) now but only one visitor at a time please