Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Emily's P.O.V

We were all sitting on the sofas talking when the boys arrived.

“VAS HAPPENIN?” The door burst open, and all three boys piled into the apartment. Their sudden entrance made us all jump, and we all spun round to face the door. Zayn was at the front, but as they came through; his feet got tangled up, sending him flying to the floor. To add to that, because the boys had piled in, Niall and Liam both tripped over Zayn’s body on the floor, causing a mass pile up.

“BUNDLE!” Louis shouted, leaping over the back of the sofa and diving onto the other boys. Eleanor, Harry and I cracked up with laughter as the other boys all shouted out in protest.

“MY FOOD!” I heard an Irish voice shout, before then seeing Niall emerging out from the heap, collecting up four, I think, Tesco’s bags, jammed packed with food. One by one, he inspected the contents of each bag, a frown evident on his brow.

“Niall we are never going to get through all that food!” Eleanor exclaimed, standing up from the sofa to go over and greet the boys. Niall looked up, shock written across his face.

“Of course you’re not!” He exclaimed, before then holding up one of the bags. “This bag is for you lot. The rest is mine!” He smiled cheekily, and then made his way over to the kitchen to sort out the food.

As I watched the other boys get to their feet and greet one another, I felt a hand touch my arm, and turned to see Harry smiling at me. 

“Come on,” His husky voice brought goose bumps to my skin. “Let’s go and say hi to everyone!” I gulped, before vigorously nodding my head at him. He smiled in return, and then stood up from the sofa, pulling me up with him. Snaking an arm round my waist, Harry led me over to where everyone was gathered.

“Boys, I want you all to meet Emily,” He said, his grip on my waist tightening slightly. “Properly, this time!” He added, a small smirk playing around the edge of his lips.

“Hey Emily!” They all chorused, smiling at me, before each giving me a hug in turn. I wasn’t really prepared for the hugs, but oh well! They were a bit awkward though seeing as Harry didn’t remove his hand from my waist the whole time. Once the greetings were over, we made our way over to the sofas, and all squished onto them, whilst Liam and Niall took to sitting on the floor.

“So Emily,” Niall began, “How long have you lived in London for?”

And so I repeated my story to them. I told them that I had moved down here about a month ago, due to wanting a change in scenery. I told them a bit about my past, and about Keira, but I changed the subject as soon as I could. I instead found out all about Liam, Zayn and Nialls pasts, and what they would also be doing now, had they not got through the X-Factor.

After about an hour and a half, Louis suddenly shot up from his seat.

“MOVIE TIME!” He exclaimed, helping Liam and Niall up from the floor. Everyone started to stand up, and I turned to Harry.

“Why is everyone getting up?”

“They’re going to the cinema room.” He smirked, pointing towards the door next to the kitchen. My eyes widened.

“You have a cinema room?” I squeaked. Slightly embarrassing, but a cinema room? Seriously? Harry chuckled.

“Yeah! It’s pretty neat too! Come on, if we don’t go and have our say, Liam will get in there and choose Toy Story, again!” Harry rolled his eyes, before getting to his feet. I chuckled, stretching my arms up above my head and cracking my toes.