CHAPTER 19 - The Unexpected

The next morning when Allie woke up she saw Chase on the couch, all dressed up and packed up. Chase was texting on his phone and relaxed on the couch while he waited for Allie to wake up. "Chase? What are you doing up so early?" She asked as she yawns. "What do you mean early? It's 11 in the morning babe." He said. "Babe? What are we in college?" She complained as she gets out of bed. "What? I think we're at a point of our relationship where we can call each other names." He joked. "I don't think so? I hate babe." She said. "Okay fine." He gave up.

Allie went near him and kissed him and then sat beside him. "Oh Allie, you gotta change." He said. "Dress up." He added. "Why?" She asked. "We're going to the airport." He said calmly. She gave him a confused look. "I thought our flight was still tomorrow?" She asked. "Just go get changed!" Chase said and then laughed. "Shower with me?" Allie teased. "Als, look at me I'm already dressed up." He said. She rolled her eyes playfully, "Ugh fine!" She said.

He wore a brown cardigan with no buttons over his white long sleeves with a collar and a leather jacket, and then black jeans paired with his black leather boots. His hair was brushed up as always and shaved his 5'oclock shadow, plus his black club master sun glasses in his left inner pocket of his leather jacket. "Allie! Hurry up!" He yelled. He sent some emails and text messages and finally Allie enters with her bag and luggage.

Allie wore a gray v-neck shirt under her cream white loose cardigan, black skinny jeans, light brown ugg boots, and her hair was down with some lazy curls. She wore a light brown framed aviator sun glasses and light make up paired with her oversized knitted beanie. "Ahhh, gorgeous as always. Now, let's go!" Chase said as he stands up from the couch, got his duffel bag and her luggage and checked out, after that they went straight to the airport.

When they arrived Chase didn't go in the check-in counters but straight to the hangars, and a private plane was waiting for the two of them. Chase goes out of the car and opens the door for Allie. "What is all of this, Chase?" Allie said surprised. "This is my private plane." Chase said as he holds her hand and leads her to the inside of his private plane and jet out to one of Chase's favourite places on earth.

"Open your eyes." Chase said as he kneels before Allie and strokes her cheek gently. Allie looks out the window and she sees the most beautiful view flying over the gorgeous blue ocean.

"Welcome to Fiji, Allie." He said. And kissed her on the lips then takes a seat.

They land in Nadi International Airport in Fiji. As they go out of the private plane, Chase quickly grabbed Allie's hand and led her to one of the hangars and there a helicopter was waiting for them. "What's all this? Aren't we going into the airport?" Allie asked.

Chase smiled at her and winked but didn't say a word. Chase helps Allie get in the helicopter as he waits for his travel bag and her luggage. Once everything was settled he rejoins Allie in the back seat of the helicopter and signals the pilot to get the move on. In the helicopter Allie kept on laughing and excited that she's in Fiji, Chase just simply looks at her and smiles all throughout the flight.

From Nadi International Airport they fly for 20 minutes to Pacific Harbour, followed by a 30 minute launch ride across Beqa Lagoon, and then they reach the Royal Davui Island Resort. The resort is like these 16 thatched-roof villas, each hidden by dense plant life and equipped with a private plunge pool overlooking Beqa Lagoon; an outdoor shower; and stretches of white-sand beach. Venture out for champagne breakfasts on a deserted sandbar and diving with dolphins and turtles according to the Travel and Leisure Website. They are greeted by the kind people of Fiji and they check in. Like the loved up couple they are, they keep holding hands and stealing kisses, it was cute.