16- My New Home

Ryder and I rode all the way through my neighborhood over to his. As we made our way, I noticed that the houses were much different from the ones in my old neighborhood. These were much older and had more of a Victorian look than a beach house look rather. I liked them a lot better than the beach houses I think they're more prettier and elligent, I can't wait to see Ryder's house! I all of a sudden got excited!
"Well look at you." Ryder grinned.
"What?" I grinned back at him.
"Your mood went from all sad to happy."
"Can a girl get excited every once in awhile?" I defended.
He chuckled."Yeah you can. I never said you couldn't."
"Good!"
He laughed again."You're gonna love it babe." He smiled.
I smiled back and looked back out of window to stare at all the beautiful houses. We began to slow down and pull into this drive way with another gate. Ryder pulled up to this small box looking thing and it spoke. "Welcome back Ryder!" The voice said and it sounded like an older woman. "How was your week with your mate?" She asked. How did she know he was with me? Or that I was his mate for that matter?
"It was great Bridget, thank you for asking."
"That's good sweetie! And my pleasure." Then the gates opened up wide and we trailed down a concrete path. I rolled my window all the way down and stuck almost half of my body out to look at the gorgeous view before my eyes. Down each side of the path were these absolutely tremendous trees that twisted and twirled till they reached the sky! They were humongous!
"Wow!" I said silently to myself but I guess Ryder heard me.
"Yep! This is the Alphas house. It's been in my family for years. My dad passed it down to me last year when I had my alteration celebration."
"Well where are they now? They can't just get kicked out can they?"
"No. They moved to a house down the street. It's the house we will move into when our son becomes Alpha and so on and so forth."
"Oh I see."
We arrived at the end of the path and circled around a fountain centered I front the house. It was drop. Dead. Gorgeous. I felt my mouth drop open as far as it could go and my eyes widen by the look of it. It was huge! The house had a beautiful long white porch that stretched all the way from one end of the house to the other. And a big white double door to match the porch. The house itself had to be at least five stories high and was a pretty cream colored brick.
I got out of the car and tilted my head all the way back to look up at it.
"Oh my goodness..." I said astonished.
Ryder chuckled."You like?" He smirked at me.
I looked over at him and nodded my head slowly."I get to live here?" I choked out.
"You sure do. C'mon babe I want to show you around." He smiled.
"Okay." He took me by the hand and pulled me up the porch and into the house.
"Wait what about my things?"
"Don't worry about it. The servants will take care of those and put them in our room."
"We have servants!?......yeah I am definitely going to have to get used to this place."
He just laughed. As we walked through the door and inside an older lady came up to us. She had short blonde hair and a warm smile on her face. She also had on a pair of light brown cackies, light green tank with a pink cardigan pulled over it.
"Hello Ryder." She smiled her soft wrinkles showing as she did. "Is this her?" She continued.
"Yes it is. Charlie meet Bridget she is our house keeper. Bridget meet Charlie, your new luna." He smiled proudly.
"It is an honor luna." Bridget bowed her head in respect.
"Oh you don't have to do that and it's a pleasure to meet you." I smiled.
"Oh! But it is an honor for my respect for you."
"Thank you. But you don't have to do that every time you see me." I blushed and smiled at her.
"Yes ma'am." She smiled.
"And you can also call me Charlie." I smiled.
But Ryder butt in before either one of us could speak again."Bridget I'm going to show Charlie around the house. Would you get dinner started please?" He smiled.
"Of course honey." And gave us a warm smile before walking to the kitchen.

~

The house again was huge. It has twelve bedrooms, fourteen bathrooms, a huge dining room, a huge kitchen, two living rooms, a game room, a theatre, the most gorgeous backyard I have ever seen, and to top it all off a beautiful swimming pool with a built in waterfall! This place is way to good to be true! I still can't believe that I'm here.
"Oh my gosh Ryder this place is amazing!"
"I told you you'd love it didn't I?" He smirked.
"Haha that you did." I giggled.
"So I saved the best part for last." He said with the most cheesiest smirk on his face.
"What is it?" I questioned him.
"You'll see." And he pulled me back up the stairs again.
"I thought we already toured the upstairs?"
"We did but I left one more thing out."
"And what's that?"
He brought us down this hallway and to a pair of dark wooden double doors. He pulled me in front of him, my back touching his front, and in front of the doors. His hands resting on the handles and his cool breath met my ear.
"Our bedroom." He whispered as an erotic shiver ran down my spin. Ryder slowly opened the doors and continued whispering in my ear. "Welcome home princess."
He picked me up bridal style and walked me through the doors.
I giggled. "I'm not your wife." And tapped my pointer finger on the tip of his nose.
"No." He shrugged his shoulders. "Not yet anyway. But soon." He grinned.
"And what makes you think I'll say yes?" I smirked at him.
"Cuz if you don't I'll torture you." He said simply.
"How exactly? And I'd like to see you try!"
"By doing this." He ran over to our king sized bed slammed me down on it climbed on top of me and began to tickle me.
"Ryder! N-n-n-ooo!" I laughed.
"Say you'll marry me one day and I'll stop!"
"N-n-n-o! I-I-I w-w-woonn't" I laughed harder.
"Fine then I'll never stop." He said going after the back of my knees which made me yelp.
"Ooook! I'll marry you one day!" I screamed.
"And you'll have my babies."
"And I'll have your babies!"
He finally stopped and looked into my eyes. "Good girl." He said looking from my eyes to my lips.
"You're unfair." I said out of breath.
"And you're sexy." He said in a husky voice. I felt the blush creep up burning my cheeks and spot between my legs feeling slick.
"Give me a kiss." He demanded.
I bit my lip and just stared into his eyes not paying attention to his words. "Now." He growled. But before I had a chance to even move, his lips were on mine. He bit my lip immidiately wanting an entrance I decided to tease him a little and keep my mouth closed. "Mine!" He growled and moved his hand to my ass where he gave it a hard smack! I yelped which was soon covered my muffling since he shoved his tongue in my mouth instantly taking dominance over the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair and all of a sudden got a burning sensation in my lower abdimom. 'Oh no!' I thought to myself. All of a sudden Ryder growled loudly. "You're in heat." His eyes changing stormy blue and his lips finding my mark where he began sucking on it hard.
"Ryder" I whimpered pulling him closer to me as the attention he was giving my mark gave me extreme pleasure. His tongue flickered over it and I moaned loudly then soon suddenly stopped afraid someone would hear.
"Don't worry princess. No one can hear you, moan for me baby." He said roughly in my neck and I did what he said.
"That's it." He said and started moving his hips up and down on me I whimpered and tugged at his hair harder. He pulled his lips from my neck and moved them back to mine. His hips got faster and I started panting and moving my hips along with his. "Huuuhh!" I whimpered. My wolf inside was dying to finish the mating process and I was going to let him.
Then all of a sudden he stopped. "No." He looked at me his eyes were back to there normal light blue color. "Not like this. It has to be special."
"Humph!" I pouted.
He chuckled. "Trust me baby I want to finish the process just as much as you do but I don't want to do it while you're in heat. I want you to do it when you want to not just your wolf plus I want it to be special for you. It's the least I can do since I didn't wait for you." He said shamefully.
"Ryder I already forgave you for that. It's okay quit putting yourself down because of the past. And besides I'm glad you want to make it special for me. It makes me feel like you care and I know you do." I smiled at him.
He rested his forehead on mine. "I love you Charlie."
"I love you too Ryder." I kissed the tip of his nose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey ladies! :) I hope you like this chapter! They are finally moved in together with no rules, regulations, or anybody to walk in on them! Haha so what do you think the next chapter will be abt huh????
Thanks for reading! ❤️

Vote~Comment~Like