Chapter Eight: Enemies, Peace Talks.

Pein walked into the Hokage's office. He sat down. "So You are the leader of the Akatsuki. Known to be a terrorist group and a known threat to jinchurriki, so why have one in your group."

Pein smiled. "I have no need for Jinchurriki anymore, We are just a peace organization." Tsunade nods. "So, you want a treaty betweeen the five villages to stand against Orochimaru." "Yes" "Why should we accept, why can't we just throw all of your asses into jail." "Madame Hokage, We haven't been any trouble. We have taken out groups that could harm the villages. Please. Orochimaru is growing everywhere and it is dangerous for all of us" 

Tsunade nodded and took the scroll, that Pein had left on the desk and began to read it. After scrolling through it, she put it down and folded her hands. Gaara read it next and nodded. "If we accept this, We have a few condition's."

Pein nodded and Tsunade continued. "One: Until all of the Villages sign, The Akatsuki needs to stay in the village. Two: Because of low ninja ranks, we would like for you to train Genins and acadamy students and take D-ranks for the time being until you can leave the village. Three: Some teams from the Akatsuki need to go back to the sand village so that they can help there too." Pein nodded and agreed. Tsunade smiled and began to whisper to Gaara.

After several minutes. They nodded and turned to face Pein. "We agree" Pein blinked and smiled shaking their hands" Tsunade signaled anbu to follow and escort them. (Another one of the conditions) Pein then left. 

Pein smiled at the victory but paled when he thought of the protesting, they were gonna do when they found out, they had to stay in the village and do D-ranks. Shit.

-----------------------------------------------------

Two cloaked figures gazed at the hideout of Orochimaru, They nodded and went in. Very aware that if things went wrong. They could die.

-----------------------------------------

A blue haired man sat on his throne in a country not too far from the western border of the lighting country. He smirked and laughed and sent one of his servants to grab him some sake. He motioned for one of the girls in his harem and relaxed and smiled as he thought about the dame\age his plan would cause if it succeeded.

He led the girl to his bedroom, leaving a broken body of a ninja, behind.

----------------------------------------------------

Pein sat in his room, with a headache at the loud yelling that had acurred from the peace condition's. No one was pleased that teams would be sent  to the sand village. Except Chen and Shiro and Hidan and Kakuzu, who volunteered.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Megumi and Arata stared at the scroll their team, had brought back from Orochimaru. They took a breath and opened the scroll. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two chapter's. today. Woohoo. I'm proud. Sorry their short. I've been planning on ending this story around chapter 20 or 25 depending on hos long the chapter's are. What do you think. Comment, Review, Vote.

~Luna