ADRIAN P.O.V.

I took one last look as Anju stormed out of my bedroom. I sighed and grabbed my iphone, tweeting:

"Even though she gets on my nerves I still love her. I could never live with out my other half."

I put my phone down. Wow! She really is sensitive! She was definitely the emotional one as it were, but the tweet was true; she was my other half and I loved her no matter what.

Then I heard a sudden, gentle voice come from the intercom from my door, "Adrian, dinner will be in twenty okay?"

"Alright" I responded

I’m really nothing like my twin. We have almost the same face but two completely different styles and personality.  I have a hard outer shell more so than she does, but what we share is that we can both be complete bitches when we wanted to. I remember the last time I was emotional like she just was, which was when they adopted us

"Welcome to the family" He said with his accent. I was balling my eyes out while Anju held me.

" We will draw the paperwork up if you wanna sit and learn a little bit more about each other you can go into the front room" The social worker said

We all got up and went to the front room. None of us had any idea where to start.

"Why teenagers?" I said, the question was bothering me.

" Well...” The couple trailed off, “We wanted kids but weren't able to conceive so we thought about adoption and with our busy work schedules there was no room for 24 hour baby care. So we decided teenagers and they told us you were just sixteen we thought you two would be perfect.”

"What do you do if you don't mind me asking" Anju said politely. She was always the polite one and sweet, while I was direct and usually rude.

"My wife is a international fashion designer. I am a lawyer and entrepreneur" He said, his accent getting strong as he spoke

"Alright folks! The paperwork has been drawn but the social worker would like if the girls stayed here a little longer and  gotten to know y’all over time. It could be troubling if they went home with you all of a sudden"

After that they came to see us often and two months later we were allowed to go with them. We moved into a beautiful house on the north it looked humongous it was three stories and massive. the first floor was just the dinning room, common room, living room, bathroom, and a glass sliding door to the porch/back yard.

There was a east wing and west wing our rooms was on the west wing while theres on the east. The east also included their work space, library, sewing room, and many other things.

Our side was what every teen ager wanted a separate library,game room,mini movie theater, our rooms and three guest rooms and a small dance studio, for Anju’s dancing, and more.

"Time for dinner Adrian" The voice said again

I snapped out of it and said "Alright.”

"Wait before you leave, can you please get Anju to come down? I cannot get ahold of her through the intercom.”

"Can do." I assured her and then pressed the button that said "Anju R"

"Anju!" I got no response so I tried again,"Dinners ready! Can you hear me?”

"I’m on my way down now!"

I made my way down the hallway. My room was in the beginning of the hall way. Anju’s room was at the end towards the right. It was in between a hangout room with a flat screen with a sofa and mini fridge. We both came out at the same time.

" You know we have been living here for like two months and I can still barely find my way to the dinning room." she giggled, the earlier fight completely forgotten.

I looked at her and shared the same giggle we both needed each other just to get down the to the first floor. I walked in front getting to the second floor was my specialty, but Anju took care of the navigating it.

ANJU P.O.V.

I watched her as she walked. Adrian had on a  Hollister sweat suit and some flip flops. She was 5'4 and curvy, with a small waist. Yea,  guys loved her look but since we were twins we shared the same body so I was just as curvy. I had on a juicy couture sweat suit, which was neon green. Our skin was carmel and our hair was long, down to our lower back, with hints of brown.She was were the same on the outside, but completely different on the inside. We were twins.

****************************************************************************************************************

yeah had to put alot of info in one chap but wanted yall to understand the current and past situation

next chap: girls start school soon. adjustin to knew lives

people: new characters are ready to be poured into story

update: probally tomarrow