Prologue

What Kathryn wants is to love someone and to be loved, Noong unang pasok niya sa eskwelahang pinapasukan ng kanyang kapatid ay hindi naging maganda. She feels like she's alone in every situation, Until he met the the MVP player of the school's basketball team.

Pagdating sa lalaking ito, Lahat ng mga feelings na akala nyan hindi nya mararamdaman o maibibigay ay nailabas nya. She also risked everything she could give.

But will she ever risk her whole heart just to be loved the way she wants?

--

The School Player (Book 1)
written by : nhikawrites
all rights reserved 2016

READ READ READ!

The whole book is re-written. Old comments might still appear and sometimes has no connection to the chapter (if some scenes are deleted) Trust me, the edited version are 2x better than the original one. 

Hello! First of all, If you're a reader of mine between 2013-2015 the old TSP is not here anymore. Lahat ng chapters ay revised na, wala ng cringey emoji's (na unfortunately usong uso noon) at mga double-triple spacings. The story is slightly change. from names, events, plot twists. some parts are deleted, added some more scenes and some remained.

Dahilan din kung bakit inedit ko ito ay para ibahagi sa inyo yung gusto kong ibahagi na scenes noong sinusulat ko pa ito pero never kong madeliver dahil sa pakiki-bandwagon ko ng mala-kengkoy na way of writing.

Hope you all enjoy reading the revised version! The real storyline of The School Player, The real story that I have in my head.

Thank you, Readers!
(Even you, The silent one 🙊)

• • •

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© nhikawrites 2016