All girl sleep over

*Warning, this is a girl on girl scene, if you'r not into that or take offense to girl on girl I suggest you don't read*

*Sara

When Brittney had asked Sara to spend the night she couldn’t believe it, Sara had, had a crush on her for as long as she could remember but Brittney was not only straight she was also her best friend. Even though she knew nothing would happen she was still happy, just seeing Brittany in her skimpy black nightie was good enough for her; she was so cute.

“Ok your turn Sara, Truth or Dare?” Brittney’s voice broke through Sara’s thoughts.

“Uh dare.” Sara giggled Brittney frowned and looked around as she thought of a dare then smiling she looked back at Sara

“I dare you to kiss me” Sara’s stomach fluttered and her eyes widened in surprise as she looked at Brittney.

“Umm…Ok” Sara slowly leaned towards Brittney stopping inches from her face and looked into Brittney’s brown eyes. Brittney smiled and leaned forward the rest of the way forward closing the space between them and placed her lips on Sara’s, Brittney’s lips were soft and it took a lot of control for Sara to stop the kiss.

Breaking the kiss Sara started to back way but before she could move more than an inch away from Brittney’s face, Brittney grabbed the back of her head and brought their lips together again. Brittney’s lips moved feverishly against Sara’s and burning need engulfed Sara as she gave in. Feeling Brittney’s tongue push against her lips Sara parted her them to allow her access and Brittney’s tongue slipped into her mouth. Bringing her hand up to Brittney’s head Sara entangled her fingers into her short brown hair. Letting her tongue dance with Brittney’s, Sara could feel herself getting hot and she held back a moan of need. Not wanting to push her Sara kept her hands in Brittney’s hair, but when she felt Brittney’s hands drift down to her lower back Sara let her hands drop to Brittney’s shoulders and drift down.

Brittney’s skin was soft and warm underneath Sara's hand’s. Sliding her hand down to Brittney’s chest Sara rubbed her thumb over Brittney’s already hard nipples, which caused her to moan. Sara smiled against Brittney’s lips and broke the kiss to trail kisses down her neck to the line of of her nightie, then with hands on Brittney’s shoulders Sara slipped of the straps holding the nightie up. Following the fallen nightie with her lips Sara continued down Brittney’s chest until she got to her nipples, talking one in her mouth she let her tongue twirl around it while she sucked. Then with her left hand she reached up to Brittney’s other nipple and began to rub her thumb across it.

*Brittney

Brittney threw her head back in a moan and pure pleasure. She had always dreamed of doing stuff with Sara but she never thought it would happen, but her she was moaning in pleasure as Sara sucked on her hard nipples. With one hand Brittney grabbed at Sara's hair and held her to herself, she didn't want her to move her head it felt so good. Taking the other hand Brittney let her hand travel down Sara's body until it rest in between her legs, then through the silk fabric of Sara’s panties Brittney began to rub her clit. She heard Sara let out a moan and Brittney let her hand slip beneath the panties so she could explore more.

Sara was already wet when Brittney let one of her fingers slip inside of her making it easy to slide in and out easily. Brittney let go of Sara's head and let her hand travel down her body to her chest and begging massaging Sara’s sensitive breast, hearing Sara’s moan of pleasure made Brittney’s body ach with need. Slowly Brittney pushed Sara to the bed, once Sara’s head hit the pillow Brittney let her lips brush against Sara’s in a passionate kiss.

Brittney closed her eyes when she felt Sara’s hands on her body, exploring every inch of her, her hands felt so good Brittney wanted more. Brittney began to slide her fingers in and out of Sara as Sara’s hands moved to her chest and down her stomach, when Sara’s fingers reached her pantie line Brittney’s heart fluttered with anticipation. Helpless Brittney waited until Sara’s fingers made it to her clit, a burst of pleasure raced through Brittney’s body and she let out a moan. Wanting more she began to move her hips needing Sara’s fingers inside of her. Letting out a whimper she looked at Sara with pleading eyes, Sara looked back with a knowing smile and slipped her fingers into Brittney. Brittney let out another moan as Sara’s fingers worked magic, the pleasure was unbearable. Wanting to please Sara Brittney moved her fingers faster and let them go deeper and she let out a gasp when Sara began to match her speed. Brittney moaned as her pleasure built up until she couldn’t take it anymore. Brittney and Sara both gasped in pleasure as there climaxes hit, waves upon waves of pleasure burst through there body’s until Brittney collapsed on to Sara in exhaustion.

Smiling Brittney cuddled up next to Sara and sighed, hearing Sara giggle Brittney looked up at her. Sara stuck her tongue out in a playful jest.

“Next time my house, my beds bigger.” Sara said with a smile. Brittney smiled back and could only nod, before she fell asleep.