Mistakes (Kid x Soul)

Mistakes

Kid watched TV bordely with Soul on the other side of the couch. Something about this was peaceful to both of them. "This is boring." Kid muttered.

"Huh?" Soul looked at him through the corner of his eyes.

"I'd rather go shopping with the girls then just... sit here and watch TV."

"Alright, hot shot. If you think you can make this any more fun, then do it." Soul tosses the remote on the floor and looked at the reaper as he dug into his school bag.

"Actually, I found this disc thing in Liz's room. The casing and everything is clear and I can't help but let curiosity get the best of me." Kid pulled out the clear casing and everything, waving it around with two fingers.

"Cool." Soul just sat there.

"Well?" Kid held out the disc.

"If you expect me to get up and go over there to put that in, you're crazy." Soul muttered, causing Kid to sigh and stand up. He timidly pushed it into the DVD player and waited until a blue screen popped up that read 'play'.

A man... and another man... doing the unspeakable appeared. Kid gasped and fell backwards, trying to scramble to turn it off.

"I'm so sorry Soul! " he yelped and blushed only to be pulled back before he could even touch the TV.

"It's fine Kid~ You aren't even the least of turned on by this~?" Soul whispered into his ear. Kid squirmed in his arms, but something made him stop and watch the TV for a little. After a few moments he felt himself grow hard, poking up through his pants. He blushed a bright red and pushed back into the albino, his eyes gleaming as he looked into the crimson lustful ones above him.

Soul smirked when he saw the scene below him. "Soul?" Kid cutely blinked.

"Yeah?" Soul comfortably spoke.

"I'm... turned on," he informed, moving his arms to where Soul could see his erection. Almost immediately, Kid felt something hard poke him in the backside.

"I am too~" Soul purred, pushing the other boy back with his hands pinned against the couch arm. Kid squeaked as he put his leg over the back of the couch in attempt to make Soul want him more. The albino licked his lips hungrily and attacked the reaper's lips.

It did feel amazing to kiss him. His lips exploded with warmth and coldness. Soul assumed that that's what a kiss from Death felt like, but he wanted more. He wanted to taste it. He tilted his head, causing Kid to open his mouth and tilt the opposite direction. Soul shoved his tongue into his hot, wet caverns. Kid gasped and moaned as he felt the tongue trail and swap spit in his mouth.

The pornographic moans from the TV turned Soul on even more. The head in his panties told him to fuck, but the head on his shoulders told him to take it slow and enjoy the moment. He licked along Kid's jawline, causing the Uke to turn his head to expose his flawless white skin. Soul gently nibbled with his sharp teeth on Kid's neck. A shivering moan left the blushing reaper's lips as Soul left a hickie on the crook of his neck.

Soul did the same to the other side and admired the symmetrical bruises he left. He ripped his shirt, throwing buttons and strings of thread everywhere. Kid gasped as he felt his member grow even harder. Soul must've felt it beneath him.

"You like that~?" he purred, tracing circles on the boy's exposed chest. Kid nodded and looked up at him, biting his lip nervously. Soul smiled and lowered his head to one of Kid's pink nipples, licking it, coating it in wet, warm saliva. With every stroke of his tongue, He felt the pink nub grow harder. The albino bit it, forcing a moan to erupt from the shaking reaper's frail body.

"Ow~ Soul, n-not so hard~" Kid poured and looked down at him. Soul rolled his eyes and playfully nipped at his nipple, nibbling it and flicking his tongue at it, whisping the tip. Kid threw his head back and arched upward into Soul. Happy with the reactions, Soul moved to the other one, doing the same, making the pink skin turn to a bright red.

Kid burned a bright red,"S-Soul... I'm a virgin," he admitted, turning his head to the side with embarrassment.

"Good, that means I'll be your first~" Soul purred and pulled his pants down, freeing Kid's hard dick. The boy only turned a darker shade of red and hid his face in his arms. Soul noticed that Kid was more exposed than him so he took off his shirt and buried his face in Kiddo's twitching ass, begging for attention. Soul tongue licked around the soft skin of his entrance before shoving his tongue passed the muscle.

Kid moaned and pushed himself further onto his slithering tongue. He gasped when Soul's sharp teeth gently rested against his red skin. Suddenly, he felt the slick tongue slip out of him as spit slid out of his quivering hole.

"Do you think you're ready or do I need to..." Soul held his fingers up and moved them in a scissoring motion.

"U-Uh..." Kid blushed a deep crimson color and gulped,"i-if you'd l-like,"

Soul grinned and ran his cold fingers along his crack. Kid shivered and cutely pressed his chin against his collar bone, closing his eyes tightly, and arching his back. Soul chuckled at the other male as he licked his two fingers and shoved them into the poor reaper. Kid shrieked as his legs thrashed in pain and his hands gripped onto the couch tightly.

"It hurts! It hurts!" he yelped and his body tried to pull away from Soul's fingers. Soul blinked and pulled his fingers out, only inserting one and receiving a loud moan from Kid's plump and bruised lips.

"S-Sorry, Kiddo!" Soul waved his other hand innocently. Kid but his lip with tears in his eyes. Once Soul forced the second finger in, he easily got used to it and Soul started to scissor his inside, causing Kid's cock the twitch. The reaper lifted his legs, enjoying the feeling he was getting. Soul smirked.

"I believe you are ready~" he purred and unzipped his pants before reaching through his zipper and pulled out his large, hard member. Kid gulped.

He'd never seen something so big on the human body. Soul only used two fingers and that hurt him. He was sure this was going to hurt a hell of a lot more. He huffed out a gasp as he felt Soul's head enter him, then the rest of his dick was inched in. Kid bit into his hand to try to suppress the amount of pain he was getting.

"Jerk yourself. I promise, it'll help you over the pain," Soul informed the smaller teen. Kid nodded and rubbed his hand down his chest before slowly pumping his member. Soul smirked when he noticed the glistening bead of precum stringing down Kid's pulsating manhood.

He was right. It did help. And once Soul started to slowly thrust, the pain quickly changed to an overdose of pleasure, driving Kid crazy.

"H-Harder," he shyly demanded.

"What?" Soul blinked. Kid was acually enjoying this!

"Fuck me dammit," Kid sternly looked into the other's eyes. Doing as told, Soul gripped the Shinigami's shoulders and pounded hard into his prostate. Kid's eyes widen and his back arched, his elbows hoisted him up off the couch. He couldn't handle it, cum was leaking from his dick as his ass squeezed tightly around Soul's. The albino moaned as his cum uncontrollably started to pour into Kid.

"Y-You're so tight!" Soul yelled, closing his eyes tightly. Kid yelled at the top of his lungs every time Soul thrusted deeply into him. Soul couldn't hold it. He rammed into him as far as he could before cumming hard. Kid threw his head back when his member sprayed with a lot of hot, fresh seed.

"Soul!!!" he yelled as it happened.

~End~