Fake (1)

[Author's note: So i'm extremely happy to see all the votes, comments, and reads. Thank you guys for all of your support. I'm sorry for the slightly too short chapter though v.v Please forgive me. But I'd love it if you commented and vote. Thank you once again for everything!

I'd also like to thank one of my best friends VampireHearts. She's amazing and helped me out a lot and what not. :) If you ever get the time go ahead and read her amazing boyxboy story 'Healing Gabriel' you'll love it :) Thank you TONS <3]

[Cara -->]

Chapter 1

Fake

        Sleep was a problem that night. All I could think about was my parents and the way they were acting. I rolled over in my bed so I was on my stomach and pulled my favorite turtle stuffed animal closer. I ran my fingers across its face, playing with its eyes. “What am I going to do Tyler?” I started talking to my turtle, looking for some comfort.

        “Time to wake up, Christopher…” My mom stuck her head into my giant bedroom and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes than looked at her, smiling. “Good morning pumpkin.” She entered my room and slowly walked over to me, sitting next to me on my king sized bed. “Is something wrong?” She must have detected a hint of hatred that I had for her.

        I shook my head and sat up, giving her a light hug. “There’s nothing wrong. So what’s for breakfast?” I tried to smile. Truthfully, ever since I found out I was gay, I really hadn’t found a reason to smile and soon I had forgotten how to really smile at all. “If you’re up to it I’d prefer pancakes.” I kissed her cheek and she nodded, walking out of my room and closing the door.

        The second she was out of sight my fake smile had disappeared. I slowly got up and ran my fingers through my sandy blonde hair and slipped on my glasses. I looked around my room, letting my gaze stay on the hundreds of books I had neatly placed against one of my walls. I loved to read but it was hard to find a really good book. I stood up and walked over to the wall, running my fingers along the bindings of a few of the books until I came to one specific book; The Black Rose.

        I pulled it from the shelf and ran my fingers across the cover, smiling. It was the first book that really got me addicted to reading. But ever since I finished it I had been looking for a book that was better, but failed. That’s why I have so many books. I’ve read every single one of them. I flipped the cover open and started to read the first page again, remembering the plot and everything.

        Suddenly a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist and a body pressed against me; a female body. I jumped and little and turned around to see who had hugged me. Cara, my unwanted girlfriend was smiling like crazy. “Well good morning sleepy head.” She giggled and lightly kissed me, making me want to puke but I resisted and smiled at her the best I could. She pulled my book from my hands and lightly tossed it onto my bed so I could wrap my arms around her but I didn’t. I lightly pushed her away and grabbed my book from the bed, slightly annoyed by her actions.

        I glared at her and placed my book back on the shelf in its. I turned back toward her and continued to glare at her, frowning a little. “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t touch my books…” I mumbled and ran my fingers through my hair again. She grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. I was so tempted to pull my hand away but if I did she would suspect something.

        She glanced up at me and smiled, giggling a little. “You’re such a book nerd.” I faked a smile, laughing the best I could. “I think you need to get away from your books for a while.” Her smile turned to a smirk and she ran her fingers up my arm. I was struggling to keep myself from freaking out over her touching me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself closer.

        I bit my lip and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, trying not to let anything go too far. “Cara…” I mumbled and looked into her deep brown eyes. “We can’t…” The smirk on her face instantly fell and she looked away in embarrassment. I played with her hair a little then slowly put distance between us. I was relieved that I could get distance between us.

        I didn’t love her in the slightest but she was the one my parents wanted me to marry. She loved me with all of her heart but I couldn’t stand her. Yes, she was nice but because I didn’t see girls in that way at all, she was nothing but someone to irritate me whenever she wanted more. I sat down on my bed and picked up a white t-shirt that was lying on my bed; realizing I forgot to put a shirt on when I woke up.

        Cara sat down next to me and stared at her feet. Her little black skirt was pulled up a little, forcing me to look away in disgust. I pulled my legs to my chest and rested my head against my knees. “Cara…” I mumbled, glancing at her and sighing. “Listen… things… their just not the same.” I bit my lip and watched her expression. She was obviously confused about what I was talking about.

        Before I could finish telling her that we weren’t a couple anymore, my mom called. “Christopher! Cara! It’s time for breakfast.” There was a happy tone in her voice. I sighed and stood up, walking toward the door. Cara followed me, still confused but she seemed not to care at the moment. She constantly tried to grab my hand as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen but somehow I was always able to avoid her touch.

        I sat down at the table and stared down at the plate of pancakes in front of me. Cara sat down next to me and instantly started to cling to me. I ignored her and ate my pancakes quickly. By the time Cara got her pancakes I had already finished mine. “I’ll be back…” I mumbled and got up from my chair, walking out of the room and leaving my mom and Cara to talk.

        I quickly slipped into the nearest bathroom and locked the door, looking in the mirror. The stress was building up in my body and it was noticeable. When I get stressed from a relationship or parents issues, my eyes grow dark and as if it were possible; I grow paler. My skin was ghost white and my eyes were darker than ever. I had to get out of there and fast. I quickly looked around the bathroom before climbing up on the designer tub and climbing out the window that sat just above it.

        The second I was out of that house I ran like hell. I didn’t care that the golden boy of the town was running down the street in only his t-shirt and light blue pajama pants. Yes, I was a golden boy; I didn’t want to be but growing up in a family that was rich made me that way. I had been running so fast that it only took a few minutes till I was in town. Just as I turned the corner to hide from anyone that might be fallowing me, I bumped into someone, knocking me to the ground.

        Thank you, you complete idiotic stranger!

[Author's note: remember to vote and comment truthfully. Thank you! :)]