OMAGAWD PLOT TWIST... I think...

The next day we got our sceduals. "Okay first class is, Game Hacks & Glitches! Sweet! Next is, Oh no! No! No! No! No! I can't go to this class! It's h-hybrid and p-p-power lvl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out loud not noticing Ty and Tyler in the doorway. "You get seperated into your power type." Ty said "I KNOW THAT!" I screamed. "I'ts just that I CAN'T show my hybrids! I just can't!" I said pacing around the room. "Well why not?" Tyler asked. "Well just look!" I said giving him the papers with the list of my hybrids on it. "Woah thats a lot!" He yelled showing Ty. "I know! I have to go." I said sadly. I grew my wings and flew out the window. I got to the office and asked what room Seto was in. She had told me 234. I got there and opened the door. I heard a glass potion bottle break and Seto yelled "Dang it Meg! I told you to knock first!" "Sorry!" I yelled, i fixed the bottle with my powers and put the potion back in. "Now i haveto purify it! Theres hair in it!" He yelled. We heard the door open and Mitch and Jerome came in. "Hey Mitch, Hey Jerome!" I said smileing. "Hey biggums!" Jerome said giving me a high-five. "Hey dood!" Mitch yelled also giving me a high-five. "Seto you never told us your sister was here!" Jerome said.

Well srry for small update and cliffhangerish.............. Oh and for the title being inacurete!