Find Me (A Doctor Who FanFic)

OKAY quick, important A/N ---> I haven't finished Doctor Who yet, but this is set with the 11th Doctor. Also, since I haven't finished it yet and I'm at the point where I don't know what to think in the show, I'm completely making all of this up.

Basically, all characters in this are my own with the exception of the Doctor (wish was mine!!) and some of the planets, creatures, and maybe other characters I might decide to throw in from the show.

This doesn't follow the show AT ALL, so yeah. Fair warning!!! Hopefully this makes sense and doesn't suck. Anywho (HAHAHA no pun intended) love you guys! Please enjoy this introduction! I kept playing The Long Song while writing, so it's nice to hear that while reading. Thanks!!!!

5 votes for Chapter One!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt hands grabbing, yanking, tugging me back. My knees buckled as my legs gave way to the immense stress of the situation.

My eyes met his as he continued to back away, armed with the only defense he knew: his screwdriver.

He brandished it like a weapon, the tinkling sound piercing the air and a small green light bursting from the end, sparking one of the multiple guns fixated on him. The man dropped it, letting out a stream of profanities as he he whipped off one of his black leather gloves, evidently in pain.

His eyes bore into my own, a shock running through me as I realized that this was it. This was the end of me and my adventures.

Of our adventures.

A few of the men shouted as they continued to advance upon him, guns raised and readied to fire, their aim deadly.

His back met the wood of his blue box with a thud, and my breath caught in my throat.

What if they killed him right now? I could envision it: him, a crumpled heap on the muddy ground, body riddled with bullet holes, killed before he could regenerate.

That thought made my heart stop, and as I was dragged through the grass and dirt, I could feel only one emotion other than fear: hope.

He always returned. He could do anything, after all.

"Find me!" I cried out suddenly, voice breaking as I knew that this was goodbye. "You find me, do you understand?"

I could barely be heard over the screaming as a battle raged on, a battle that we had unknowingly caused.

His eyes met mine and gray clashed with brown for the slightest moment as he parted his lips and uttered something so soft, I had to strain to hear it.

"I'll find you, Clarissa. I always do."

A sob made me choke on my words, my last words as the shadow of the massive building I was being forced into shrouded out the light of the moon that filled the valley in front of me.

The door to his little blue box swung open and he stuck one foot in, still eyeing the men with guns warily.

I fought and struggled against the hands that held me captive, finding the courage to say one last thing, the one thing I never had the courage to say before:

"I love you."

His eyes snapped up to mine once more before he was forced back into the police box by a shower of bullets collided with the ancient wood.

The sound of time and space bending around him and his machine sounded in the air, and slowly the box faded, disappearing from the meadow like it had never been there.