Chapter 12

The last chapter will be up tomorrow, Sunday, 22nd Feb 2014. Yes, the story is ending soon :(

Chapter 12

            Rashiq spoke with his father after he had spoken to Sara. After being enclosed in the library for an hour with his father, he had found peace with his father. His father had confirmed everything that Sara had told him. They had hugged an awkward hug before he left. He no longer blamed his father but it took time to build back broken relationship. What they had now was better than nothing.

            He had sent his apologies to Sara and Fikri for leaving so soon after they arrived. They were fine with it. Sara had a smirk on her lips as she knew very well what his plan was. He was going to find Annabelle and never let her out of his sight again.

            The plane left at 7 p.m.. The flight was three hours long.

            Rashiq's phone beeped.

            'Princess Annabelle has entered RAGE.'

            What was Annabelle doing in a club? He sure as hell was going to find out.

San Diego, Present

            Clubbing was definitely tiring.

            After clubbing for three hours, Annabelle decided to leave. She walked over to where Maya, Josephine and Silvia stood waiting. She slung her arms over Maya and Silvia's shoulders before yelling over the music, "You guys ready to leave?"

            Giggling, Maya shouted back, "No! Let's party some more!"

            "Joe? Silvia?" Annabelle asked. She was feeling slightly dizzy already.

            "I'm cool," replied Silvia. "I'll go home with you," said Joe. I can't party too late. I hate hangovers."

            "So, we'll see you people later, okay? Don't party too late!" yelled Annabelle at Maya and Silvia before giggling to herself. She was drunk.

            Annabelle and Josephine left the club. They had a short distance to walk before they reached their dorm.

            "So, you better?" asked Josephine.

            "Yup!" giggled Annabelle, "No more boys!"

            A car rolled to a stop beside them. Annabelle and Josephine stopped. The passenger window rolled down.

            "Would you ladies like a ride?"