Chapter 5

Dedicated to Meg Cabot for writing a story that became my inspiration. This story would not have existed without Meg Cabot's Heather Well's Mysteries 5th book.

Chapter 5

            Annabelle's last class of the day was English. Her professor was pretty decent. Annabelle made her way down the trail making her way from the study hall to her dorm. There was a lot of commotion outside her dorm. Reporters and students. The massive amount of people blocked the main entrance to the dorm. She tried maneuvering her way through the crowd but failed.

            Did they find out about her?

            "Did you see him? He was so hot. I definitely would not mind getting in bed with him," whispered a female to her friend, who stood on Annabelle's left. "Who?" Annabelle asked. The both of them looked at her, "The prince!"

            The prince? It couldn't be...No way, he wouldn't dare.

            She quickly took out her phone and sent a quick text to Rashiq.

            "Please tell me that it's not you in the middle of that crowd."

            She got a reply almost immediately.

           "What are you talking about? What crowd?!" She sighed in relief, it wasn't him. Her phone beeped signaling another message had just entered her inbox, "It's a zoo! Your college is crazy! :)"

            It was him! He even dared to put a smiling emoji.

            She didn't bother replying because what she wanted to say was not enough for a text. She didn't know if she should be pissed or happy that he came to her college, but he could at least tell her first! What was he doing here if their relationship was supposed to be a secret? She looked to see the massive crowd going up the steps to her dorm. And what the hell was he doing going up the dormitory?

            She turned to the females next to her and asked, "What is the prince doing here?"

            "He's going to be studying here. He's already got his masters but he's doing it again for another major. To tell you the truth, I don't care what he's doing here, I'm just glad he's in our college. Do you think he'll be interested in me? I heard he's single...."

            He was going to be studying here? What happened to keeping their marriage a secret? Oh, he's so going to get it!

            Rashiq felt quite happy with himself. Annabelle didn't reply. He knew she had to be pissed or frustrated or something along the lines of that. But, only after leaving for Arandia a week ago, that he realized that even if nobody knew she was his wife, he had to take precautionary measures just in case someone finds out. After all, now that she was his wife, he had to protect her, at least until they divorce. So the best way to do that was to join her college and assign a bodyguard to secretly tail her everywhere seeing as people would start asking questions if they see a big hulking bodyguard next to her, and their marriage had to be kept a secret because of his promise to his father. If people see bodyguards around the campus, they would just assume that it was for him when actually the bodyguards were for him and her.