POOL PARTY! "

It had been a while since the girls had stopped fangirling because we had gone out to the hot tub to relax. The guys came out in swimming trunks and I was confused. Dahlia whispered to me "Hello, abs!" I chuckled and ran in. If it was a pool party we were gonna have, then I had to be dressed properly. I heard someone cry "Hey! Long haired Blondie!" I replied "Leave me alone for now please Niall! I can't get dressed in peace?" I heard him walk away and slid down my door. I searched through my suitcase. Gotta find a bikini. Gotta find a bikini. I finally found one and YAY! It was a blue one! I smiled as I got ready. I found a long top to put on over it and some flip-flops. I walked out of my room and saw Niall waiting for me. He said "Wow. Way to invoke some interest, Mystery Girl." I just smiled and put my arm in the crook of his and we walked outside. Nicole smiled as we walked out. I wondered what the others were thinking. Nicole and the other girls probably were thinking "An Irish with an Irish. Perfect." I took off my cover-up and slipped into the pool. Niall who ABSOLUTELY had to be a show-off did a cannonball into the pool which in the process began a deadly game of splash wars! I squealed as Niall attacked me with a TIDAL WAVE and totally messed up my hair. But did I care about my hair? No, no I didn't. Just as long as I was with my friends and some others, I was cool with it. He swam up behind me and attacked me! I went underwater and began to choke. Niall leapt up and Nicole swam over and jumped up ready to dive and yelled "I'M COMING C---" the rest of the sentence (including my name) was cut off by her going under. She pulled me up while I was sputtering water.  Louis pulled me up on the deck and Niall came running over yelling "I AM SO SORRY!" over and over again. Not like I hadn't heard him the first time... Liam had been giving me CPR as Niall ran over and took control. Zayn and Harry just stood there with their mouths hanging open. I sputtered back to life and Niall whispered in my ear "You okay?" Not like I could talk any louder right now but I whispered back to him "Yeah." Meanwhile, Nicole had run to get Darren. He sighed and helped Niall carry me into the house. My new room was ALL THE WAY UP STAIRS so Niall had to carry me that far.. I felt sorry for the guy. He asked Darren which room was mine. "That one on the left, sir." Darren opened the door and Niall laid me on the bed softly and told Darren to wait outside the door. Niall sat down beside me and talked to me. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know that would happen." I paused looking as if I were thinking.  "It's cool. I'm fine now." "Which room is mine?" Niall sounded very ready to sleep. "You can have my old one. It's pretty small but it's right next to this one. There is also a door if you feel like coming over here." I was supprised that he hadn't figured out that I was THE Cale that he talked to yet... He went through the door to his room (for now) and looked at it. "Seems reasonable enough..."  I chuckled as he went back outside to declare that it was room choosing time and after that, time for bed. "Awwwww!" Everyone supposedly cied in unison. Apparently, Niall had taped a piece of paper to his door that said NIALL'S ROOM!!!!! It was later that everybody went to bed. Niall came into my room to tell me night. "When am I gonna find out your name, Mystery Girl?" "In due time, Niall. In due time." Niall sat up at that and went to his room. Later, Niall texted me (the girl that he 'didn't know' was Cale) He said "How ya doin' Cale? ~ <3 Niall Horan" I replied with "Why are you texting me when we are in the same house? ~ Cale" I could almost hear his jaw drop. The door opened and Niall came in. He sat on my bed and pet my hair. He whispered "I thought I recognized you." I smiled and fell asleep to the playing of his guitar.