Chapter 23~

Stepping out of the seven foot long shower. I slowly dry myself off with the softest towels I've ever used.

My mind couldn't stop thinking on Jason's words. I can't see him lying about the Princes past. Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I stare at myself in the slightly fogy mirror.

Forest green eyes stare back at me. A slight spark could be seen in the top right hand corner of my eyes. They do that when I'm happy. Turning to the side I look at my not so slim body. Curves graced my alright figure. Nik and Theo drilled into my head the beauty of curves. How certain men love them.

Would the Prince love them?

Groaning I palm my face. Stupid Claudia, now isn't the time to think on that. Now is the time to think on how you are still rurally pissed at him for sleeping around and why the heck did you kiss him? He probably believes you've forgiven him.

I won't let him get off that easily. He will work for my trust and love. Not that he has to work hard for my love. He's had it for years now. I won't be telling him that anytime soon though.

Walking to the door after dressing and brushing my hair, I slowly open it. Peeking out I spot the Prince standing in front of the open French doors. A slight breeze touched my skin, making tiny goose bumps pop up.

"What he said was true you know. Jason isn't the type of guy to sugar coat it," he states. His hands clasped behind his ramrod straight back.

"You were listening?" How could I have missed him being awake? He didn't move one bit while I was lying next to him.

"Of course. My body instantly woke me up moments after you started to speak with Jason. Hearing you express your feelings for me-" Running his fingers through his hair, he takes a deep breath.

Standing behind him, I can't help but admire his strong shoulders and back. What would it look like without clothes on?

"- it warmed my heart. All these years I've feared you hated me. Now I know even with my screw-ups you care for me. Love me even." Turning around his sky blue eyes sear into mine. "I don't know where to start with you Claudia. Every time I go to speak I end up causing a fight between us."

"Well how about you ask what my hobbies are, or what I love to eat? Start off with small questions," I say while sitting down on the edge of the bed. Braiding my long black hair I watching him pace towards me leisurely. Him hearing me say, I love him shot that whole make him wait out the window.

"How about I show you?" Smiling he reaches his hand out towards mine.

Should I take it? I'm still angry at him.

"Take it. We need to build a bridge before we can cross it," Annabelle expresses softly in my head. "Plus I want his hands touching a part of your body."

"Stop being so horny will you? I have enough on my mind, without you nagging me to push him against the wall and dry hump him." Rolling my eyes, I do as she says, I slowly place my hand in his.

Silently sucking in a shallow breath, I let the sudden pleasure of his fingers wrapped around mine course through me.

"I asked Jason to come to our room once he felt you awakening." Tightening his fingers around mine, I feel his body tense next to mine. "I figured you would want a few answers once you woke up. Knowing how badly we've treated each other, I figured you might be able to speak to someone other than me."

He was right. It was super easy to lay there and listen to Jason speak about the Prince. Maybe I should listen in on other's speaking about the Prince. Would his parents speak the truth to me or sugar coat it because he is their son?