Your Secret Admirer (Fiolee Valentine's Day oneshot)

"Babycakes! Wake up!"

 Fionna shuffled in bed to the sound of Cake calling her. She grumbled nonsense and pulled the blankets over her head.

 "Fionna," Cake screamed and pulled the blanket off of Fionna, "Wake up!"

 Fionna hissed at the sunlight and shielded her eyes from it.

 "Girl, you been hangin' out with Marshall too much." Cake rolled her eyes.

 "No, I haven't," Fionna retorted with a faint blush on her face. 

 "Mhmm."

 "What do you want, Cake?"

 "Today's Valentine's Day, remember?"

 "So?"

 "So?" Cake repeated with her paws on her hips. "Gumball's throwin' a party today!"

 "Gahh," Fionna tore the blanket out of Cake's hands and pulled it back over her. "That's tonight! Wake me up later!"

 "It's 2:00 in the afternoon, Sugar Pie."

 "WHAT?!" Fionna screeched, sitting up. 

 Fionna jumped out of the bed and looked out the window, spying the sun in the afternoon sky. She couldn't believe how late she slept in.

 "I laid your outfit for the party on your bed. Change into it so I can do your make up."

 Fionna quirked an eyebrow, halting herself midway into changing. "What's wrong with my adventuring outfit?"

 "It's a party, not no adventure."

 "I have no date."

 Cake winked at her and smiled a knowing smile. "But I know there's someone you want to impress."

 Fionna blushed.

 "Mhmm, I knew it. I'll be waiting downstairs." Cake turned around to face the ladder, but turned around to glomp Fionna. "Oh, and by the by, someone left a Valentine's gift for you! I didn't open it, but I left it by your outfit."

 Cake stretched down the ladder, leaving Fionna the shade of a tomato. 

 Fionna gazed at the pink box that had a soft red ribbon tied around it. She was nervous and curious of who it was from, but decided to get dressed first before tearing the gift open.

 She turned her head and glared daggers at the dress Cake picked out. The young adventurous let out a huff and decided against arguing with Cake against the dress. She picked up the dress to get a better look at it.

 "Well, it is cute."

 She stripped off her footy pjs and changed quickly. The dress was a beautiful red, strapless ballgown and on Fionna, it made her look like some princess. Since Fionna turned eighteen, her body developed luscious curves and she quit wearing her bunny hat.

 Cake rushed at Fionna's calling and pulled Fionna's long hair into a ponytail, curling the ends in delicate waves. To Cake's protest, Fionna at least was able to have her bangs still frame her face. To finish the outfit, Cake placed the bunny-eared hairband into Fionna's hair and gave Fionna red flats.

 Fionna twirled around, admiring the dress swirling and how the dress seemed to have sparkles that were like diamonds. She looked gorgeous.

 "Thanks, Cake! You're a miracle worker!"

 "No prob, Babycakes."

 In the corner of Fionna's eyes, she spied the gift that laid unopened on her bed. Cake saw Fionna eying it and stretched her paw over to it and giving it to Fionna. "Open it," Cake said.