Arival

I sighed. Why did i have to come here? I thought to myself as i opened the door. A lot of people were crowded there. All I heard was Wahts your hybrid or What are your powers? I ignored them and walked away. I was deep in my  thoughts so i wasn't looking where i was going. I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. "Oww." I said rubbbing my butt. "I am sorry!" Someone yelled. I looked up and saw someone with brown hair, a white shirt with a checkered over shirt, black glasses, and jeans. "Yea i am okay." I said.  "I am Tyler." He said. "I'm Meg" I asid getting up off the floor. "Uhh. I need to get to my dorm!" I said. "What dorm are you in?" Tyler asked. "Uhh, 258." I said showing him the papers. "Cool that makes it so much easier! You are rooming with me, Lizzie, and Eddie." He said holding the papers. We walked to the dorm and Sly was laughing his head off while recording with Aleks and Kevin. "Uh, let me say one thing. If it's true laughing makes you live longer Sly is NEVER GOING TO DIE!" I said. Everyone started laughing. Sly lifted off his headphones and stared at us like we are crazy! 

"Would you like to play with us?" He asked probaly wondering why we were laughing. "Sure!" We all yelled. "Well get on then!" He said laughing once more. I got on and he told us the I.P. adress. "Whoo! I am awesome at Hidden In Plain Sight!" I yelled as the game started. Lizzie suggested we record so we did. "I see you Meg!" Lizzie snickered. "Oh yea? Look behind you!" I yelled as i killed her.  I gained yet another point.  "How are you so good at this game!?" Lizzie yelled. "Practice." I smirked. "Cheater." Everyone said. "Sore losers." I said. "Touche." Tyler said. I smiled.

I will leave it here for now! Next part on Tuesday! x3 I prewrote it so untill i get to the end, expect more updaes!