I'm not going to do that. Live with it. [1]

"Jacqueline Pawlton!?" someone shouted. I whirled around as I heard the sound of my name. The headmaster stood at the end of the corridor. He wore his night clothing; blue trousers and a white t-shirt. His hair was messier than normal and his face looked tired. I guess it was because he just woke up, probably because I ran past his bedroom. "Where do you think you are going?" he asked.

I faked a smile. "Oh, I'm just heading to the bathroom," I said, pressing my legs together so it looked like I was about to pee on myself. That was not true; far from it.

He wrinkled his nose as he mumbled something too low for me to hear before stepping inside his bedroom again. I didn't move until I heard his door closed.

Then I started running towards the stairs, run up the stairs taking two steps at a time. I was late; really, really late. He was going to be mad. I kept running until I reached his door. By then I was out of breath, and didn't want to knock until I breathed normally. It didn't take too long, though.

I knocked three times at the door and two seconds later it opened. I could see by the look on his face that he was not happy. It wasn't my fault I was late. I had totally forgotten as I went to sleep. When I woke up half an hour later I remembered that I was supposed to meet him. That's why I had to run.

He grabbed my night gown and pulled me inside. "Where on earth have you been?" he asked irritated. I just stood there, staring down at my bar feet.

The awkward silence broke as he shoved me down on his bed. I looked up at him. He took his hand up to behind his neck as he leaned against the wall. "Well?" he asked, this time a little bit softer. I stared at my lap as I spoke, "I went to sleep."

He grabbed my shoulders at once. "You were so stupid that you went to sleep?" His voice was louder, and I began to wonder if the boys in the rooms next door heard him. He forced my head up, forcing me to look at his face. "You were?"

I nodded as I closed my eyes. I could feel his hand my left shoulder. The pain was unbearable. It would be a bruise there tomorrow. I just knew it.

"I didn't hear you, what were you saying?" he said, his hand under my chin. I was tired of his games and I wanted it to stop. "Yes, I was so stupid that I fell asleep," I said, gritting my teeth together. "Happy?"

He eyed me. "Do not start, Jack," he said angrily. I just turned my head away. I knew how this was going to end, and not more than a few seconds later it happened; I lying on the bed with him on top of me. Our faces were so closed that I felt his blonde hair on my cheeks.

I whispered curses under my breath as he kissed my lips roughly. It always started this way; he kisses me, than get into my pants and then he leaves me. I didn't like it, but I knew I had to cooperate with him. He was one of the headmaster's good guys and I did not want to piss him off. Then I would get myself into trouble. The headmaster, Mr. Dreadoc, was not the man you wanted to mess with, especially when it had something to do with his good guys.

I pulled myself away from him, tightened my lips together so he wasn't able to stick his tongue in my mouth anymore. I hated it. Just the thought of his tongue in my mouth made me sick.

I was sick of his games and today that was going to change. I was going to stand up and defend myself.

----------

What do you think? Do you want me to write more? Please comment and tell me what you think. : )