Linus felt..........weird,hurt,jealous,confused,many different emotions mixed up together.He felt like it was his fault too.If he had said so earlier,maybe his best friend wouldn't fall for his mate thus he wouldn't be hurt right now.

Heart broken.

 And as cruel and heartless Linus was he knew exactly how Jake felt and it wasen't nice.He walked closer to Jake as he looked up eyes full of wonder.Linus clapped a hand down his shoulder and nodded with a small understanding smile.

It made Jake calm down and feel a little better.

Ellie had stopped sobbing now and sat at the couch in the females house with Samantha right beside her,rubbing her back soothingly.Ellie wasen't able to talk from the confusion and worry for the two guys,so she told Samantha everything mentally and showed her images.

A girl came into the living room where they sat and gave to Ellie a cup with hot chocolate.Then everyone left to go back to the square.

In Ellie's mind the memory of Linus sitting down with her to his lap,so close and arms around her played again and again,like a movie.

 Her heart skipped beats just remembering the look to his handsome face,to his eyes,evil and lustful,evil not like he wanted to hurt her.........something else.....her face heated up and she placed the cup of hot chocolate between her thighs to rub her cheeks.

 They were dry now with tears and she chuckled thinking how childish and lame she probably looked to Samantha and everyone.A weakling.

 "You must think i'm a weakling." she voiced her thought and let out another chuckle,taking then the cup that burned the inside of her thighs.

 "Of course not,sweetie!" Samantha said grabbing her by the shoulder and making her turn to look at her.

 "You know,i was like you when i found out that David was my mate.An Alpha my mate." she said eyes wide to show the seriousness but also the amazement and her own surprise.

Ellie nodded and Samantha took that as if Ellie wanted her to continue.

 "At first i-- i was shocked but happy cause i finally founded my one and only but then reality hit me hard! Alpha i said,i thought i wasen't ready to be a Luna and if i became one i'd be horrible." she admitted.

 Then she let go of Ellie looking down and smiling happily.

  "But David was very sweet,i had run away from him when we both found out and hid embarrassed.I tried to avoid him at all costs but one day he caught me,talked to me and......well i said i'd give him a chance.He gave me time to get to know him better,trust him and vise versa and told me that he'd help me be a great Luna." she smiled brightly and Ellie smiled back.