The Party Begins!

HEHE~! I STOLE DIS FROM MRSBONNEFOY69~!

SHE SAID I COULD THOUGH XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"America, why? Why do I have to go? I don't want to!" I moaned.

"Oh, come on! Who cares if Prussia is super cocky! This party will be amazing~!" He howled, knocking on the door to Prussia's house. 

I didn't want to go. Not at all. Who cares if Prussia wanted me to come celebrate his birthday with him. All he would do is whine and moan about how I weren't awesome enough to come (although he invited me anyways.), and if I didn't come, he would've whined and moaned about his party being too awesome for me anyways. Either way, I lost.

A few moments later, Prussia opened the door, his ruby-red eyes shimmering and glowing. He actually looked excited that I was there.

"Ah, _______! So glad you came." He stated, moving aside and letting you in. I put on a fake smile and walked in, thanking him for his 'kindness'. America ran in after me, immediately heading for the food table.

Like you figured he would.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the couch, sitting down and looking around. Almost all of the countries were there! Even Austria who hated Prussia's guts was there! How cool!

Maybe this party wouldn't be so bad! I thought.

That is, until France made the oddest suggest of the night.

After everybody had their cake, America wanted to do a few party games.

Of course.

Nobody really wanted to do anything. They were all full of cake and ice cream and certainly did not feel like moving. A few moments went by in silence, until France finally suggest his idea.

"How about we play 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'?" He asked.

Everyone perked up and smirked. 

"Did you hear that?" England announced. "How strange, France actually suggested something rational!" 

"But, there aren't many girls here!" Japan pointed out. "Some of us guys will be in the closet with other guys!" He barked.

I chuckled.

"I don't really care!" Italy yelped. "I mean, I would prefer to kiss a pretty lady but if I had to kiss any of you guys I would be okay with it~! I've kissed Mr. Germany before~!"

Ew...

Awkward silence.

"That was an accident, Italy... I was drunk." Germany muttered.

Still gross.

"Well, whatever. We're still playing!" Prussia ordered, grabbing a nearby hat. "I have an idea to eliminate that anyways. Only guys put in an item, and only girls draw~! Now, everyone who's playing come over to this side of the room. Killjoys, go over there."

All of us girls along with a few guys went to the other side.

"Okay, no. Hungary, Seychelles, and _____! You come play!" Prussia ordered.

We all sighed and slugged ourselves back over to the other side of the room. The men had already placed in their items. Prussia smirked and handed me the hat.

"You're up first." He chuckled.