Chapter Twenty-Six

Oh my god, it has happened, a new chapter!!!! Finally finally finally! I know, i suck, whatever.

Recap:

So, we got our girl, Jade, who's the daughter of an assassin and is trained to be an assassin. Her mom dies, she makes Jade promise to give normal life a shot so she does.

Jade somehow manages to make a few friends, Michelle (cheerleader), Elle (badass), and Jackson (Hottie). Everything is going nicely until Grant shows up after which point, we find out that there's a price on Jade's head and a man named Lemon wants her dead or alive but preferrably alive.

Enter Reed, the man who was once like a father to Jade and was her mother's boss. Reed let's Jade know that she's part of an experiment, one that involved other babies raised to be killers. Most people suspect that Jade knows about these kids and because they're such a hot commoditiy, she is too.

Jade meets Georgia and Chris, two other assassins and convinces them to help her take down Lemon so they can live a normal life.

Jade leaves Jackson behind to chase Lemon down and attacks him good, taking out a bunch of his people and damaging his empire but he escapes. Reed shows up to help them and just when everything seems super duper, Reed drugs Jade and emprisons her for a month.

Turns out, Reed is a greedy sonofabitch and wants the experimental kids for himself.

Jade manages to escape and Jackson is stunned to find that she's not dead. They begin a relationship but general Ryder, Jackson's dad, knows what Jade is and asks her to give him up. She tells Jackson that she likes Tally and breaks things off with Jackson.

Lemon makes a reappearance and kidnaps Abby just as Jade is about to tell Jackson her true feelings.

Jade ends up getting shot in the shoulder and killing Lemon but Jackson sees the whole thing go down and when general Ryder shows up to clean up the mess, Jackson figures out why Jade told him that she didn't want to be with him.

Jade decides to find the other assassin kids but before she can go find them, they find her, using her sister's life as a bargaining chip, they get her to agree to work with them and Jackson and Grant follow along.

On a mission to kill Bertrand Fernandez, an arms dealer, Jade fails to kill the man and realizes that Jackson doesn't belong in that life so she makes a phone call to General Ryder and with the help of a fellow assassin, Bea, they make sure the general knows where to pick up his son.

Jade manages to convince Jackson that she couldn't be with him anymore, that he'd become a burden to her and Jackson leaves while Jade resigns herself to her fate as a killer.

And there you have it, recap complete!

Enjoy!!!

Chapter Twenty-Six

Two months later...

“You know,” I said mildly, flicking the syringe in my hand, pushing the air bubbles out of the needle even though it didn’t matter.

The air bubbles and the solution within were both lethal.