#62: She Looks So Perfect - 5SOS (His POV)

THIS SONG IS PERFECT IC ANT HELP MY FEELS I WROTE THIS LIKE ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO AND IM STILLC RYIGN

Ashton: "You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear. And I know now that I’m so down"

I groaned, feeling the warm rays of the sunlight on my face. I pulled the covers closer to myself, rolling over as I really didn't want to wake up right now. I heard footsteps, before feeling some weight on the other side of the bed. Despite my unwillingness to wake up really early, I couldn't resist her - I could never ever resist her and everything she does. I rolled over once more, and I opened one to see her staring at me with a huge grin on her face. She looks absolutely gorgeous even when she has bed hair, she was still so perfect. "Good morning," I greeted her with a smile, pulling her by the arm and into my chest. She giggled, pushing me off as she looked into my eyes. "Ashton, you need to wake up. It's like eleven o'clock in the morning," she says. I know that I'm gonna meet the boys in the studio in about an hour or so, but I can't be fucked to do that right now. Not when I have this beautiful girl in front of me, smiling and laughing like the complete angel she was. "I don't care," I mumbled into her hair as I rested my head on top of hers. She groaned, finally succeeding in pushing me off of her. She stood up and turned to me, a huge grin on her beautiful face. I sat up, eyeing her as she stood there in front of me - she was clad in a black Paramore band tee, as well as my American Apparel underwear. And let me tell you, she looked so fucking perfect in my American Apparel underwear - she looks perfect everytime, but something about seeing her in my own underwear just drives me crazy. She started to walk away, but I hurriedly pushed myself off the bed and grabbed her, swinging her body over my shoulder. She squealed as I did, hitting my back with her fists as I began to walk back to the bed. "Ashton, put me down!" She yelled, trying to sound angry but I could tell she was trying her best to stop herself from laughing. "As you wish," I laughed as  I threw her onto the bed, making both the bed and her body bounce on it. She glared at me and pulled me onto the bed, straddling me as I laid down on the covers, "That was really mean of you Ash," she pouted as she leaned into my face. She smirked, moving near my ear as she whispered, "Do you like seeing me in your underwear?" Her words actually left my heart racing, as much as I'd want to deny it to her face, she was actually right - I loved seeing her in my underwear. It made me feel really happy, but at the same time, it was really hot and all I wanted to do right now was to rip my underwear off her body and repeat everything that happened last night. I flipped her over so I was now straddling her and leaned in, supporting my body weight with my hands. "I fucking love seeing you in my underwear," A smirk played on my lips as I glanced onto the alarm clock on my nightstand. I turned back to her, and used my left hand to brush the hair out of her face. My smirk turned into a smile, "I still have about fourty minutes. Wanna go again?"

Michael: "Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I got your name tattooed in an arrowed heart. And I know now that I’m so down"

I couldn't help myself around her, I never could. Everything about her was just absolutely mesmerizing - the way she would swing her hips to the music, the way she would laugh when she found something funny, the way her lips would curl up at the mere mention of my name. Yes, my name - sometimes I just can't believe that she's my girlfriend and that I actually have the right to call her mine. I would often get those butterflies whenever I think about the two of us, even if we've been together for almost a month now. She still makes my knees weak and I still do get nervous around her, because she was so damn perfect. I pulled her into me, making her erupt into a fit of giggles. She peered into my eyes, and a chuckle escaped my lips as I found myself staring into those beautiful eyes of hers, I swear I could get lost in them forever. She leaned in, pressing a kiss onto my cheek and pulled away after a few seconds. "You got lipstick on your face," she giggled, poking my left cheek, where she left her lipstick stain. She was about to wipe it away though, so I grabbed her wrist with a shake of my head, "I don't want you wiping it off, because your lipstick stain is a work of art," She withdrew her hand away, and looked at me as if I was crazy, "That's so freaking poetic Michael, you should definitely write a song about my lipstick stain," she joked, letting out an adorable laugh as she did. I bit down on my bottom lip, an idea already forming in my head about this joke of hers. Actually, this was a pretty good idea - I think the lads will love a song about a girl's lipstick stain or something, or maybe about getting a mixtape from ninety-four. That sounds pretty punk rock, if you ask me. "Maybe I will," I smirked as I pulled her closer, leaving absolutely between our bodies. I leaned into her, taking in her scent of strawberries and vanilla, a smile forming on my lips as I did. It's amazing how I know these things about her, including the way she smelled, the way she tastes, the way her hand feels in mine. Seemed kinda creepy, but I don't give a fuck - it's her, I don't really mind because it's her. "Hey," I said, pulling my sleeve slightly to reveal one of my new tattoos. I actually got her name tattooed in an arrow heart about a week before I came back, because I couldn't take missing her. And now that I have her name tattooed on my arm, it's like I'm taking a part of her with me, everywhere I go. Once she laid her eyes on it, her eyes widened in shock, a gasp escaping her lips as her hand flew to her mouth, "Michael," she reaches her other hand out and began to run her fingers onto the inked part of my arm. She fixes her gaze onto me again, a concerned look replacing the surprised expression she wore a few seconds before, "Did it hurt? Are you okay?" She was so adorable, I reached up to ruffle her hair with a laugh, "Of course it hurt, you dummy. But I don't care, it feels like I have a part of you with me everywhere I go." She pulled her hand away from my arm and shook her head, "I will always be a part of you, Michael." She pressed the tips of her fingers onto my left chest with a smile. "You already have my heart," She kisses my lips softly, before pulling away with a huge smile on her beautiful face. "Dummy. And I never want my heart back, it's yours forever."