A Very Twisted Wonderland.

Original Story"Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll.

Fanfiction BY: Osiris Day.

 This is my depiction of Alice in Wonderland; I would like you to know that I am not a professional writer so there will be mistakes. If you'd like to point them out you can, as long as you do it nicely. Also this is a part fan guided story so I do need opinions and suggestions.

P.s Here is your cookie O<--- cookie. Enjoy.

Chapter One, The introduction.

     I am Alice and only Alice. I have matted dirty blond hair and dull grey eyes. My nose is slightly large and my skin pale, the dress I wear is blue and ripped in many places from running in the forest. My lips a very red shade from tea parties with the Mad Hatter. Both of my hands are very small and much bruised from the twins tugging on them.

     I was pushed down a rabbit hole not all that long ago by my sister and fiancée, who were having an illicit affair, when I found out things went bad. I tumbled and tumbled waiting to fall and break my neck. Instead, I found myself bouncing off a large bed and into a circular room with many doors. There was a table made of crystal and a small flask of what looked like whiskey sat in the middle, next to it laid a brass key.

     I had tried the key on every door and each time it did not fit properly. Looking about I spotted some curtains and thought perhaps it there was a window.  Yet when I pulled them back, I saw, to my dismay, only dirty white wall. When I turned to leave the toe of my shoe caught on something that made me stumble. It was a tiny doorknob and the key fit into its lock, which took up most of the door, leaving room enough for my slight fingers. I laid down on the ground peering through it in amazement.

     A beautiful land that shone with emerald greens, gold, and rainbows colors all about. I longed to go to the world beyond the door but my hand scarcely fit through the tiny frame, my head certainly would not. Sitting up I noticed the whiskey, as I decided that is what it was, now had a small scrap of paper attached to it. I crawled over on my hands and knees; then snatched the small palm sized flask from the table and read the note.

“Too miss Alice .M.  Pleasance,

 we will meet you at the tea table.”  On the back, it read, “Drink me!”

     So doing as I was told I opened the top and swallowed all of it, liquid fire raced down my throat making me cough and sputter. All at once, the table had begun rising up and my dress seemed to be getting bigger and bigger! I dropped the now empty flask and shut my eyes tight. When I became quite sure everything had stopped shrinking and growing, I opened them to find I had become very short and my dress had become an ocean of black buttons and blue fabric. I clutched the lace edge of its skirt, held it up to cover myself, and thought about what to do.

‘Clothing first’ I thought as I tore the edging from the dress’s skirt, wrapping it about myself. It covered me well and was only slightly see through, and then I only had two problems.

“Where is the Tea table?” I asked aloud to myself as I ran over to the door. I used the key to open the door, happy I’d left it inside the lock” Who had written the note? Certainly no one I knew.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

copyright © boyxboyneverland All Rights Reserved

This story "Toxic Wonderland" is copy righted under the copyright Designs and Patterns 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues, epilogues, sequels and associate content. (ie fan fic's, teasers, and content within blog site, social networks and e Readers) Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material I do not own myself, and is not covered by my copyright. No copyright infringement intended.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Next chapter is where it all begins. I think this is more of a lure and hook. You are all fishies and you must take the bait and keep reading<3 Comment below and I won't cook you for dinner?

Love Osiris Day.❀◕‿◕❀