The Music Addict and the Jock

Rosebelle's POV

“Hey!” he shouts at me, as I keep walking. “Yo! Chicky!” He shouts as he runs up to me, “What's up B-mmmm.... What's up?” he says, now walking beside me. “What do you want, meat h-Jareth.” I reply, glaring as I walk. “Oooh, temper, don't be so bitchy goth wench.” he replies “Go away Jareth” I say warningly. He runs back to his little posse. He'll get me later, he always does.

*Time Lapse* 30 minutes

“Rosebelle, you're needed at the office, now.” Mrs.Cheyenne says. I walk down the isle hearing them whisper. Next, I walk down the hallway, unwrapping my headphones, and getting out my mp3 player. I turn it on and am immediately greeted with “Headfirst for Halos” by My Chemical Romance; I call it Happy Thoughts. I get to the office and take off one earphone.

“Where to, Today, Mrs.Herring?” I ask. We know each other well because I come down to the office every other day, either a victim of yet another lie(and that's always taken care of) or to supply information to back up a geek or misfit(my people). “Just here, it should only take a minute, dear.” she answers

About a minute after I sit down, a guy walks out. He has short dark hair like Brendan from Panic! At The Disco. He's wearing comfortable jeans, and a homemade My Chemical Romance shirt, with a panda puking a rainbow that says Ferard. I almost hugged him for that shirt. He has a No H8t bracelet on his left wrist, and an I heart boobies bracelet on his other wrist. The principle walks out behind him, looking sour. I laugh, not being able to help it. The principle is a big gay hater, and HATES any bands I like. He has to put up with it though because it's all supporting one cause or another.

I laughed at this sight. “MRS.LIGON!!” The principal, Mr.Walter yells at me. “Dude, what?” I ask “Why are are you laughing. Young lady?” He asks back, he's long ago given up correcting me calling him dude, I shake my head, smile, and say “Oh, just a joke, not appropriate for fragile ears to hear.” He looks at me suspiciously then goes back to his office. “I feel bad for you man, you're now one of the bad kids to him.” I say “What, what did I do?” he asks. I look him up and down “You dressed the way you wanted to, supporting gays, loving one of my bands, and loving boobies. He hates all of my bands, hates gays, and thinks the I heart boobies bracelets are inappropriate.” I reply “Aww, ffffuju monkeeeeyyy, yeea! Fuju monkeys.” He says I laugh. “Both of you stop it!” Mrs. Herring says, “Now, Helena, this is Darren Murphy, he has the same schedule as you, will you show him around, please?” “Haha! Poor guy, you know I'm not a good role model in the principal's eyes, right?”I say “I know what thinks, and I know that you're a wonderful person.” she says “If you thinks it's best sure, better to keep one of our own close to us then, near one of them.” I reply “ Okay, here's his schedule.” she replies “Don't worry Darren, she's a wonderful girl, she's just, beaten down often.” “Hush!” I say to Mrs. Herring. “Oh! Just a second.” I walk up to Mr.Walter's door, open, say “By the way, I'm not married, and I'm not a whore!” then close the door quickly. “Run!” I say to Darren, I run past Mrs.Herring's desk and say “Have a great day ma'am!!”

We get halfway down the hall, and slow down. “Ok, now, you've had your first encounter, how do you feel?” I ask. He just stares at me for a few minutes. “Encounter?” he asks. I laugh, and say “Yea, encounter, with the first monster. Of course it could be first two monsters, depending on who you are.”