Chapter 1

YIKES!!! HEy people the FiRST PROLOUGE IS NOT THE RIGHT ONE! I dont know how it came back...ugh whatever!! But yea the SECOND PROLOUGE IS THE CORRECT ONE PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!! 

anyways no one to really dedicate this chapter. So it goes out to all of them who atcually spend their time to read this.

I woke up startled. Why would I even dream of that today?! What a way to start my morning. My alarm goes off. So irritating! I so did not want to listen to Titanium right now. I go ahead into the shower. It felt so good. Warm water relaxing my muscles but unfortunately I had to get out. Ugh!Nelson Orchard Academy is a wonderful place and all but I hate most of the teachers there!

Ok...no thinking about the teacher. Think happy thoughts. So I did. I thought about my kitten who would have disappeared somewhere around the house itself. I never had to worry about her. It can get so lonely sometimes living alone. I miss my parents....I wish they were still alive but unfortunately like eveyrone else they also passed away....wow! Just great and Upon all of that I have a stupid crazy pyshco girl who wants me dead behind me!

Ok! NO! THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS! which is kind of impossible! I close my eyes and breath to ten. I turn on the radio luckily a relaxing song was going on which I had never heard. That really calmed me down. I quickly had cereal and a glass of juice. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my bag dumping a few things in it aswell. I checked my self in the mirror. I hair was tied in a high pony. I was wearing capris and a tank top with sneakers. I looked good and down to earth. Ofcourse I cant miss out my eye makeup which is the only form of makeup I apply. Hehehe

Reaching the campus was quick. Even though my parents are dead I still have money  so I have a car and can afford petrol but I still do go for a job! I have to earn a living here! if I have dreams to accomplish I wish i had some people living with me. My sister is living a good old life in London with her husband and two kids. Great!

As soon as i step out of the car im greeted with many people. People adore me...I do like the attention but sometimes it get really very irritating! Like right now. I just say hie to everyone and move away from the crowd. One reason they "adore" is because I treat everyone the same way and im pretty cold sometimes but I can also be sweet. (Im not conceited!) 

"Ava! Babe!" I heard Scott call me. he is a really sweet guy and he's a good friend of mine. "Help me please!" He wears a puppy dog face. I shake my head and laugh. "im not falling for that but what up?" I ask him. "Theres this girl I need to get rid of..." He dosnt have to complete I know exactly what is going to say. "Say no more buddy." I go and plant a kiss on his cheek and act like im in love and he clicks a picture. Done. We take two more snaps and then done actually.

Someone hits me on the head. "Ow!" I turn around glaring at the person (not my scary glare though) He smirks. Oh him!....ugh! "What do you want Josh?" I scowl. He's soo irritating!! but I cant help it he's my friend and at the same time my enemy. Asshole. "Chill babe." He says putting his hand around my waist. I smack his hand away.

"Last time I checked I wasnt your babe." I tell him. He has the looks alright. Every girl in shcool dies for him except me. Thats exactly why he is always behind me but at the same time im the only sane girl whose not madly in love with him. He pouts and I just roll my eyes. "im going to make you one very soon." He tells me. Same old dialouge, infact I said that along with him. "How many times have to you said that now?" I ask him.

"Lost count." Says Scott. I had completely forgotten that he was here. I smirk and thank him. "Now boys please move your blocking my locker." I say sweetly but sarcasticly. Scott and Josh roll their eyes. Just when im about to open my eye Juliet jumps on my back making me bang my head on my locker. "OW!!!" I scream pressing my hand against my forhead.