Chapter Twenty Four - The Science block

Chapter twenty four – the science block

I ran as fast as I could. Slowly the anger fell from my grasps as I started over taking people again and again. I even passed Nicole twice. I was completely cooled down when I finished the laps. I all but collapsed onto the ground breathing heavy and closed my eyes when the sun became to irritating.

'over run much, what's up?' a voice asked next to me and I opened my eyes to see Nicole sitting their stretching her legs, it looked like a promising position to.

'I was getting it out of my system'

'physical exertion?' she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

'you could say that'

'it's for the best'

'I can't believe your actually making me do this'

'if I remember correctly it was you who told me while we were in the middle of doing the thing you wanted us to stop doing'

'don't fret baby, I was speaking irrationally'

'no you weren't'

'okay so I was thinking...,kind of straight...'

'kind of?' she scoffed and I rolled my eyes. I sat up yawning a little.

'I can't take it back can I?'

'nope' she smirked turning a little and I caught the flash of her underwear. I sucked in a sharp breath and forced myself to look up.

'what's wrong, Lucas? Can't handle a little pressure?' she teased standing up. I stood up leaning closer to her. I could feel her breath on the base of my neck.

'my hand is going to become my best friend' I whined and she laughed walking backwards grabbing her bag. She bent keeping her legs straight. Oh damn, I cringe looking away. I didn't need this. We had only just started our week without sex.

'damn, that is one fine ass' a guy said to my left. I turned glaring at him.

'she's taken' I grumbled and he rolled his eyes but continued to look as he grabbed his stuff. A few guys stared at her ass and I smirked. They knew that for now they couldn't touch her...but I could.

I grinned picking my bag up and walked over to Nicole. Most of the guys watching. She broke conversation with the girl who said goodbye and walked away. She turned looking up at me biting her lip.

'yes, Lucas?' she asked and I looked around making sure every guy was watching. Check!

'oh you know, nothing' I started casually leaning back on my feet and then somehow stepped closer to her.

'oh really?' she asked as if knowing my plan.

'you're still coming over tonight?'

'yep and I have my cute little dress picked out'

'no dresses'

'why? Easy access?' she teased and I got even harder. Okay this was going to be embarrassing to walk away with. Luckily my bag could block it.

'you could say that' I put my hand on her waist and she raised her brow. I shrugged innocently and she rolled her eyes. I moved my hand down pushing her against me and I squeezed her ass. She looked up at me putting her hands on my chest.

'Lucas...' she started but didn't finish. I heard a few annoyed whines and I smirked.

'sorry, couldn't help myself from touching my girlfriend'

I emphasised the words and heard some more groans and my grin got bigger. Nicole rolled her eyes but grabbed my hand pulling me with her.

'you have basketball practise right?' she asks on our journey to freshen up.