Part 24: Comfort

I woke up the next day, wondering where I was. I guess I had forgotten for a moment what had happened. Once I remembered, my heart sank. Oh yeah...

-flashback-

"I don't think we're ready for a commitment like this. As a matter of fact I don't think you and I were ready for any of this. I heard everything and I saw when it happened. I was waiting on one of you to tell me, but I got tired of waiting. I gave you a chance to tell me, now that we're not together why don't you stay with Suga. Better yet just go home!"

"BOTH of you had fault but she had the most fault in this! She said no secrets between us and she kept one....one that I never thought she'd do..." He looked at me. "Go home. You're home sick aren't you? You're tired of being here? You miss work? Go!"

-end of flashback-

Those two paragraphs were the clearest things I remembered. My heart ached. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 8:45 a.m. Still early. I'm sure Rebecca has already left, she said she was gonna leave early. I got up and took a shower. It felt weird not hearing the guys, not having V barge into my room and telling me to wake up. Jungkook hugging me tightly. Jin cooking breakfast. Jimin giving me a good morning kiss....

I shook my head. No. I refuse to cry! I'm not going to cry! I just need to stop thinking about him. I'm going to forget about him, today I'm going grocery shopping and then I'll go buy some hair dye and I'll change my look. I might even cut my hair. Yeah, today I'll move one step forward. No looking back, just like Kai said.

I walked out of the bathroom and got ready.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I answered.

"Good Morning. I didn't wake you did I?" Kai asked.

"No, I just got done getting ready, I'm going grocery shopping." I said.

"Hmm, Do you mind if I tag along? We can have lunch afterwards." He said.

"You're not busy today?" I asked.

"Not until 1. We have dance practice and stuff." He said.

"Uh sure. If you wanna come that's fine with me"

"I'll pick you up then" he said.

"Okay"

"Be there in about 15 minutes."

"Kay, bye"

-click-

Guess I won't be alone ALL day. Kai's coming with me. I smiled to myself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jin: It feels weird without Karen....

V: I tried calling her but it says she's out of range...

Jungkook: Hyung...I'm not very hungry...

J-Hope: But you need to eat something, we have 3 performances today. You need to eat to have energy.

RM: .................

Suga: She's on her way back home...

Jin: Yeah...Maybe....

V: Is Jimin still asleep?

J-Hope: No, he's awake. He's getting dressed.

Jimin: Good Morning.

ALL: Morning.

Jimin: I see you're all still upset.

V: I see that you're still being a jerk

Jimin: Look guys, there's nothing I can do now. She went home.