She gave me a quick look that shut me up and went back to Trevor. "Well?"

I could tell he felt a little intimidated. "We're um, we're dating."

He fake face lit up with joy. "That's great! The faster finds a man and gets out of that house with that awful woman, the better."

I bit my tongue hard. One of these days I'm going to explode and tell her what I really think of her stuck up ass.

Trevor put an arm around me like he knew I was holding myself back.

"You know?" I said. "I should probably show Trevor to his room. I'll be back down for dinner."

I pulled him up the stairs quickly. I needed to get away from her as fast as I could. I dragged him into my room and slammed the door.

"We've been here for a total of 12 minutes and I already want to leave. I'm pretty sure that a new record. I can't stay here for a whole weekend!"

"Come here." Trevor said, pulling me into a hug. "Calm down, it's going to be fine."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. "Why does she have to be such a bitch?"

"Some people are just like that."

"Well I hate those people."

We stood there for a long time. I felt so comfortable with him. I almost could have stayed here forever, but I pushed the thought away. I wasn't supposed to be feeling this way with him.

I pulled away from him. "I should show you your room." I said quietly.

We walked down the end of the hall and opened the door. It used to be Jake's bedroom when he would come visit. Since he stopped coming, they have been using it as a guest room. I thought this would be the best place to put because it's the most boy looking room in the house.

"Thanks." He said, looking at me.

"Um dinner will be in an hour so you can do whatever you need to do to get ready. The bathroom is down the hall, right across from my room, if you need to shower."

"Ok." He nodded, still looking at me.

I felt very self conscious right now. "I'm going to go get ready. I'll tell you when dinner is ready."

I was out of the room before he could say anything. Something about the look he was giving me scared me to death.

When I got back to my room, I closed and locked the door. I don't want anyone coming in and bothering me. I turned the radio up all the way so I was in my own little world. Thank God for surround sound.

Getting ready didn't take all that long. I didn't need a shower so I just got dressed and straightened my hair. I turned the music off and opened the door at the same time that Trevor opened the bathroom door, shirtless of course.

"Oh hey." He smiled.

I tried to smile but it didn't happen. I was too busy drooling over his muscles.

"Uh...I'm gonna go put on a shirt now. Maybe you will be coherent then." He chuckled.

"I'm perfectly coherent now!" I yelled down the hallway. Geez! He has a sexy back. I wonder what it would feel like to touch it.

He popped his head out the door smiling. "Sure you are. You look cute by the way."

Cute? Something about that word coming from his mouth made me scowl. I wanted to look better than cute. "Thanks." I mumbled.

"Don't get offended. It's a good thing."

I rolled my eyes. "Put on a shirt."

He chuckled and disappeared into his room. He came back out quickly, buttoning up the front of his shirt. He was almost just a hot with it on as he was with it off.