& the Party Continues - Chapter 11

Demi doesn't remember how exactly she ended up in a steamy make out session with Harry, but here she was. One moment they're dancing away on the dance floor and then the next, they're kissing like there's no tomorrow. With her back pressed against a random wall and he hovering over her.

Her hands tangled in his hair while his hands were pressed firmly on her butt, decreasing any space between them. It was when they felt Harry's phone start to viberate, that they were brought back to reality.

Harry groaned into the kiss, pulling away. He looked at the caller I.D. before quickly sending it to voicemail, having his lips back on Demi's.

She pulled away. "Don't you want to get that?"

"Nah. Wrong number." He mumbled, attaching his mouth to her neck.

Demi was just about to close her eyes and enjoy their moment together, but his phone went off again, and then again.

"You sure about that?"

He sighed, taking a couple of steps away from her, answering his phone. "What?...Now?...I'm busy...No one!...But-...Fine! I'm on my way."

Harry hung up his phone, turning back to look at Demi with an apologetic look on his face. "I have to go."

"Are you serious?"

"I wish I wasn't."

She frowned. "But you're suppose to be my dance partner tonight."

"I know." He sighed. "And I'm sorry, but it's important."

She looked up at him, squinting her eyes a bit. "Who was it?"

He stared at her for a moment, licking his lips. "My mom."

She stared back at him, noticing the pause he took to answer her question. She opened her mouth to call his bluff, but his lips stopped her from doing so.

The kiss only lasted moments before Harry pulled away, leaning his forehead against hers. "I'll make it up to you. I promise, okay?"

Not wanting to jump to conclusions, she gave him a forced small smile, nodding her head. "Okay."

He smiled in return, giving her one last kiss, and then leaving Demi to herself. Or at least that's what she thought.

"Hmm, I wonder what important thing he has do to with his mom." A voice said along with chuckling.

Demi rolled her eyes not having to see who the voice belonged to, but she turned around anyway. Crossing her arms in the process. "Don't you have something better to do? Besides stalking me."

"You call it stalking, I call it perfect timing." He grinned.

''Are you drunk?''

He shrugged. ''Maybe.''

"What do you want Nick?" She asked, unfolding her arms.

''Well...'' He started, stepping closer to her. ''If I remember correctly I offered to be your date for this evening, but you turned me down for that british asshole.''

She sighed. ''What's your point?''

''My point is the british asshole left and here I am with my offer still on the table.''

"As much as I would love to be your date, I'm suddenly not in partying mood."

"Who said anything about partying?"

"Then what did you have in mind?"

He grinned. "Why don't you come with me and find out?"

"What for?"

"We're not going to let some prick ruin your night, alright?"

"But where are we gonna go?"

"You'll see." He said. "Do you trust me?"

She twisted her lips to the side, staring at the hand he was offering for a few moments. "Okay." She sighed lightly. "I trust you."

Nick smiled watching as Demi placed her hand on top of his. He gently tightened his grip before dragging her into her inside, making their way to the front.

But what Nick and Demi failed to notice was that Liam was hidding behind a wall, easdropping on their conversation. He smirked when he watched the two leave the party.

Now let the games begin.

-

Demi didn't know what to think as Nick dragged her from her house to his house. Rushing her through the doors and to his kitchen, grabbing every junk food he had in his pantry, and then racing up the stairs to his room.

She was confused as she watched him put the food on his bed, but then smiled when Netflix popped on the

T.V.  screen.

"We're gonna watch movies? That's your plan?"

"Yes, yes it." He grinned. "Is that okay with you?"

She smiled looking down at her feet and then back up at him. "It's fine, but Nick you don't have to do all of this."

"I want to." He said. "Besides, you're not the only one who wants to forget tonight."

"And why would you want to forget tonight? You guys won. One step closer to winning state."

He looked at her, knowing that if he ever wanted to talk about the thoughts he thought--the things he hid from everyone, she would be the one to talk to, but not yet. Not right now.

"That story is for a different time, but for now..." He smiled. "We have more important things to figure out, like what movie do you want to watch."

She laughed, taking a seat on his bed, kicking off her shoes. "Surpise me."

...

A few movies and lots of food later, Nick barely opened his eyes and saw that his T.V. was on. He grabbed the remote from his nightstand, turning it off before placing the black stick back to where it was.

He turned his body over, trying to get more comfortable, but was taken aback when he felt another body. He lifted his head from his pillow to see who it was. He then smiled softly seeing the familiar face with brown long hair, remembering how much him and Demi were joking and laughing watching Ted and then 21 & Over.

"God, I wish my stuffed bear was alive when I was younger."

Demi laughed. "That would be so awesome."

"I know right?! My childhood would of been 10 times better."

He laid his head back on the pillow, going back to sleep - the smile still on his face. Without being aware, Nick put his arm over her waist, pulling them closer and Demi interwined their fingers together.

---
Here ya go.
Sorry if it sucks.