THE AFTERMATH OF THE RESCUE

CHAPTER 9

Lok'amir's POV

So there I was attending to the stillinjured dragons in the fire realm of the astral plane from the attackthat was waged against us just hours ago. As I was still tending tothe injured as well as our valiant god the one and only Lord of Fire.Great now I sound like a game show host introducing contestents Isilently laughed at myself. Which was when I heard it Dart's urgentcall for help breaking me free from my silly meanderings. "LOK'AMIRCOME TO THE MORTAL PLANE NOW OUR PRINCE MY MATE NEEDS YOUR ATTENTIONNOW!" Now me and Dart's telepathic link was so strong that I felthis every emotion in colors so fierce it made my head hurt at times.But seeing as me and Dart were best friends that I knew instantlythat he wouldn't yell at me so loud over our telepathic link unlessthe need was dire. Because I've told him so many times before not toyell over our link due to it giving me a splitting migraine but I'dforgive him this time as it was my prince was in danger. Whichspurred me to action to find another medic to attend to our Lord andthe rest of our injured that remained bleeding out and dieing. Beforegoing to Lord Fafnir and asking him to open the emergency portal tothe mortal realm that allowed instantaneous travel. Seeing as I wasneither a guardian of the mortal realms or held the rank of thehigher ups such as Dart.

I was now on a mission flying throughthe sky at mach speeds that only the humans wish they could achieve.On my way to the realm of water seeking a medic that was skilledenough was an easy task there but finding one that would agree tohelp was another thing all together. While we dragons typically loveeach other there will always be strife between certain factions of usdragons. Especially among the main elements of fire earth water andwind seeing as in this instance fire and water do not get along verywell. So instead of of searchingdragon by dragon I decided to go straight to Naelyan the dragon lordof water and ask her for assistance. Due to the fact that nobody elsebut me her and her second in command knew of my parentage. Because mymother was a water dragon and my father a fire dragon but he was senta mission to the dark realms never to return right after I wasconcieved. However my mother had died giving birth to me leaving meto Lady Naelyan to raise me till I was old enough to choose whichrealm I wanted to live in. When I was of age I chose the fire realmfeeling an immense pull towards it which is when I met Dart Kaelinand we became the best of friends almost like that of siblingsbecause we were both orphans. But as I flew over the border betweenthe two realms of fire and water I became alert breaking free of mythoughts flying faster than ever.

Reaching the Citadel which wasfloating on the vast ocean which was the realm of water. Which alsoheld many islands for dragons whom were guests or the residents ofthe realm to sun bathe on when it suited them to do so. Where manybeings of water dwelled that did not favor anything else but thewater. I proceeded straight to the main chamber where Naelyan and orher second in command should be at this moment. Flying through thegem encrusted entrance shining bluer than blue with its beautifulsapphires. Landing right in front of the throne rooms door bargingthrough like I owned the place yelling. "WHERE IS NAELYAN I NEED TOSEE HER NOW!" Jack Naelyans second in command did not have a verywater like name but he was still not one to mess with. Approached mewith a very strict but concerned face did I mention we had a thingonce upon a time. Well we did but it wasn't meant to be we likeargued every day oh and did I mention he was quite annoying too."What is it Lok'amir whats the problem why do you need to seeNaelyan so badly?" He asked with annoyance and concern in hisvoice. "Well Jack first off we were attacked by a rogue elven magecommanding a host of demons. We fought them back at great cost eventhe earth realm was affected and was also attacked but they didntsuffer as many casulties as we did. If it wasn't for Dart and Graelour Lord Fafnir would have died leaving our prince who isn't readyand still stuck in the mortal realm to take his fathers place. Anyways Jack I need to go to the mortal plane now in a hurry becauseapparently Drake is severely injured. Leaving me in a predicamentbecause I am the only medic we have on hand at the moment." Jackthen started to stroke his dragon beard which I thought looked stupidon him since he grew it. He looked deep in thought about what I hadrevealed to him and without saying a word. He turned around andstarted to walk away from me looking like he had aged about anotherthousand years. Making me question where he was going and what he wasup to even though I knew the most likely reason he was walking awaybut not saying a word was still quite rude. But before he walked outof the room completely he turned around briefly saying. "I shallfetch Naelyan now." With that he was gone.